|What happens when someone leaves me feedback?|
You will receive an email that includes the intended feedback and the Username of the member that presented it. You have the following options:
- Accept the feedback and submit feedback for that member
- Disagree with the transaction details by submitting changes online.
- Disagree with the feedback comments by submitting details to the AudiogoN staff.
When you submit feedback for the member, that member receives an email that states your changes or your acceptance. That member then has the following options:
- Respond with an approval, which posts the feedback to the public.
- Disagree by submitting details to AudiogoN staff.
If a member does not respond within a few days, the feedback is considered valid and is posted.
Need more help? email us
Suggest an addition