- Has anyone changed terminal connectors (RCA or spades) on Nordost speaker cable? (tyrreld)(infection) Don't forget to wear your wizard hat.
- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(rok2id) Todays Revelation:[url]
- Philly Record Store Day fail (chipcarterdc)(chipcarterdc) If by "contemporary," you mean music released in the past couple of years or so, no, not really. I'll occasionally download a catchy new song for ...
- sonorous1 (sonorous1)(sonorous1) Just purchased a dynavector XX2. We wil see how she runs with the JC3
- Great multichannel amps do not cut it in stereo (marcinziemski)(daylightdon) I OWNED A DENON AVR-3808CI SINCE 2007 AND IT WAS SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY. COUPLED WITH MY OPPO BLU-RAY PLAYER THE STEREO WAS AMAZING WITH GREAT CLARI...
- Audio Research Reference 150 severe distortion (shaq)(cleeds)
- Cartridge headshell, what would you choose and why? (dangcaonguyen)(dangcaonguyen) Hi Czarivey,Which headshell in $400 to $500 do you reccommend? Thanks
- Setting Gain on Aesthetix IO/Signature (rost)(rost) thanks Don & swampwalker for confirmig supposition. probably will begin with 68db setting & go from there.
- Help? Stereo for art studio, under $1k (rose_2)(elevick) Having owned large clubs, I would suggest something with a mono switch. Unless you plan to paint only in 1 specific spot nothing will ever sound r...
- Help? Stereo for art studio, under $1k (rose_2)(mapman) Yes, active pro monitors like the Audioengine or similar would be a very practical way to go.