Used for less than a year. Warranty card and certificate included. Looks like new and works perfectly. Original packaging not included, sorry.
The VENOM DIGITAL power cord contains a unique, noise canceling circuit that filters ultra-high frequency noise commonly associated with digital electronic power supplies. The VENOM DIGITAL uses the same conductors as the award winning VENOM-3 power cord but terminated with audiophile grade connectors.
The VENOM DIGITAL power cord is an important link in Shunyata Research's line of VENOM SERIES power cords. Each component in Shunyata Research's VENOM Power System is designed to serve the unique current or noise demands of each component by maximizing peak-current delivery (DTCD™) and minimizing the noise shared between electronics -- component-to-component interference (CCI™). The VENOM DIGITAL serves its purpose by reducing the output of high-frequency noise and preventing this noise from affecting the performance of other components. The VENOM DIGITAL has extremely broad application potential and will perform similarly in all video systems as well as audio.
Pure OFC Copper Conductors
- Oxygen free copper
- Large 12 Gauge Conductors
- Designed using the Shunyata Research DTCD™ Analyzer
- Ensures maximum instantaneous current capacity
- Continuity and Polarity Tests - by two technicians
- HiPOT Tests for each cable
- Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 4,000 VAC
- Fluke Model 43 Power Analyzer
- Incandescent lamp
- Paper shredder
- Belden power cord
- ΞTRON™ α DIGITAL power cord
- The DUT (power cord) is plugged into a standard wall outlet.
- The lamp is connected to the IEC end of power cord and acts as a load device.
- The power analyzer leads are connected across Hot and Neutral at the exit of the power cord IEC.
- The paper shredder is plugged into the second outlet of the duplex where the DUT is connected.
- The shredder is turned on and the AC waveform is captured by the Fluke power analyzer.
- This test is repeated for each power cord.