PS Audio Quintessence Power Center. A true audiophile power conditioner and surge suppressor. For USA 120 volt domestic use only (15 amp or 20 amp outlets both work fine).
Two are available. (Please note that my price is per unit, not for both)
Both are in perfect condition with all accessories (heavy duty power cord, matching ears for rack mounting and remote control). I am the original owner. My house has no kids, no pets and is smoke free.
Per a review in "EnjoytheMusic.com", the Quintessence provided instant attack, quick decay, superb focus, unwavering sustained notes, tight, deep bass and outstanding soundstaging with plenty of air around all of the instruments".
I use one to drive two McIntosh 600 Watt mono blocks, a turntable, a tuner and a preamp, and have no issues in ever reaching the bounds of the Quintessence's power output. The other drives a McIntosh 5 X 200 watt amp in my home theater, a processor, projector, dvd player and cable tuner, also with no constraints.
I am only selling as I am relocating overseas for my work where USA 120 volt power equipment will not work. My price is firm and fair.
Features and Specs:
- 1,800 watt capacity
- 10 AC outlets (all outlets can be set for always on, switched, or delayed)
- 5 isolated filter banks
- surge and over- and under-voltage protection
- filtration circuitry virtually eliminates line noise
- total harmonic distortion (THD) digital meter
- AC line voltage digital meter
- two sets antenna/cable coaxial connections for cable TV, antenna, or satellite TV
- RJ-11 phone line input and output
- two 12-volt triggers
- Power Cartridge AC input module — replaceable surge protection circuitry
- Aluminum chassis
- 17"W x 4"H x 17"D
Add 3.5% for Paypal. Shipping will be in the original double box from PS Audio and be via UPS, or FedEx Ground.