Price dropped from $1499.00 to $1299.00. Motivated to sell.
If you have never tried a high quality power conditioner this is a special chance to do so. Back when I first became a believer in cables and interconnects my transparent dealer forced me to audition this product claiming it would make a huge difference in my system. Let me tell you he was 100% correct. There is a lot of noise running around in our power lines at our homes. It can be difficult to clean that up without limiting the power given out to our various components. Transparent products at the reference level are designed to do just that... and they do it so well! If you have a system you are proud of you need a power conditioner to get the full potential out of it. In my opinion this product is a heavy hitter at a very reasonable asking price.
This unit originally came with transparent super MM powercord but I upgraded to the reference powerlink power cord (MM older version) which is what is included in the sale. I don't have the original box for the power cord but I do for the PIR. I will package everything very carefully for a a worry free arrival. See pictures.
Rated 7/10 because of top surface scratches on the PIR. Works Perfectly!
See my feedback and buy with confidence. Paypal add 3% or pay with check and save the 3%. It's up to you. Flat rate shipping.
PowerIsolator Reference is a versatile and relentless ally in the fight against line noise and grunge in your system. Particularly suited for your source components, PIR approaches the performance of PowerIsolator MM, while offering the versatility of four 15-amp high-current outlets. Give yourself an automatic upgrade by plugging fewer than four components into a PIR.
PIR won 2007 Product of the Year from Electronic House Magazine and was an Editor's Pick in CEPro Magazine, 2007. PERFORMANCE AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 4 high-current, grounded, noise-isolated outlets.
- 2 separate noise-isolated banks for all components including high power amplifiers.
- Ultimate performance comes when PIR is used with only 1 component per bank.
- Free-standing or rack-mount operation (rack mount ears included).
- Hefty STEEL chassis with internal epoxy damping provides a stable and quiet structure to house the delicate noise filtration and surge protection circuitry, thus further lowering the noise floor.
- Circuit layout enhances electrical isolation.
- Detachable high-current Reference PowerLink power cord (MM older version) delivers additional protection via its RF-inhibiting network.
- 2 rack spaces high.