TRANSPARENT AUDIO PowerIsolator Reference Power Conditioner
PowerIsolator Reference (PIR) is a versatile and relentless ally in the fight against line noise and grunge in your system. Particularly suited for your source components, this PIR unit approaches the performance of PowerIsolator MM, while offering the versatility of four 15-amp high-current outlets.
The PIR won 2007 Product of the Year from Electronic House Magazine and was an Editor’s Pick in CEPro Magazine, 2007.
• 4 high-current, grounded, noise-isolated outlets.
• 2 separate noise-isolated banks for all components including high power amplifiers.
• Ultimate performance comes when the PIR is used with only 1 component per bank, but room for two components per bank
• Free-standing or rack-mount operation (rack mount ears not included).
• Hefty aluminum chassis with internal epoxy damping provides a stable and quiet structure to house the delicate noise filtration and surge protection circuitry, thus further lowering the noise floor.
• Circuit layout enhances electrical isolation.
• 2 rack spaces high.
• Includes high current detachable Transparent Powerlink Super 15 amp cable, 80” long, delivers additional protection with built-in RF-inhibiting network
• Includes paper owner’s manual
• The side panels, top panel, and front face have no significant blemishes, no dents, no gouges, so a strong 8/10. All outlets were checked for voltage and all operate properly; the front panel indicator lamps illuminate when the unit is plugged in. Includes the stock 15 amp power cord with RF-inhibiting network. No original box.
Dimensions: 17” wide x 12 ¾” deep x 3 7/8” high.
SHIPPING to CONUS only, signature required at delivery. NO PayPal fees.