This is a brand new, unopened unit.
ADL X1 | Alpha Design Labs X1 24/192 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier
Headphone listening is an intimate sonic experience and most enthusiasts employ headphone amplifiers and a good pair of ‘phones– like the ADL H118! The headphone amplifier determines the quality of sound in hand with the headphones.
The X1 is small, discrete but highly specified with inputs supporting iOS digital at up to 16/48 via APPLE MFI certified USB Cable for iPod, iPhone, iPad devices. The X1 also runs 24/192 SPDIF with high-resolution files from PC via the PC’s USB output. There’s an analog line-level 4-pin 3.5mm input and a 4-pin 3.5mm output for headphones in the 12~600 ohm range. The 4-pin input supports 3.5mm Remote and Mic Earphones. The 3.5mm TOSLINK optical output delivers USB source signal up to 24/192. There’s a convenient GND TRRS switch making it easy to change from one 4-pin set of ‘phones to another.
- High-quality volume control and On/Off switch (front)
- Gold-plated 3.5mm input connector: Analog line input (switched)
- Gold-plated 3.5mm output connector-1: Headphone or Analog out
- Gold-plated 3.5mm output connector-2: Headphone / Analog out or 3.5mm optical output for 24/192 (MAX) SPDIF
- 4-layer gold-plated printed circuit board with >1oz copper thickness
- Gold-plated USB A socket for 16/48 iDevices (iPod/iPhone/iPad)
- Gold-plated USB mini-B connector for 24/192 PC operation
- Recharges via PC USB connection or AC/DC switching power adapter (sold separately)
- Attractive aluminum cover and ABS plastic body
- Max headphone output at 1%THD @ 1KHz: 34mW(12 ohm), 60mW(16 ohm), 82mW(32 ohm), 86mW(56 ohm), 36mW(300 ohm), 19mW(600 ohm)
- Channel separation 60～64dB (1KHz) 33ohms -50dB/<=±3dB
- Frequency characteristics 20Hz～20kHz (±0.5dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.033% (33ohms) , <0.02% (300ohms) , 0.0085% (600ohms)/1mW
- S/N Ratio 95.5dB/32ohms , 98.1dB/56ohms , 101.6dB/300ohms, 102.1dB/600ohms
- Charge time approximately 4～5 hours (AC/DC 5V, 1.0-2.0A switching adaptor – sold separately)
- Charge time: approximately 7 hours (DC 5V 0.5A USB bus power)
- Music playback time up to 7.5 hours when fully charged
- Dimensions 68 (W) x 118 (D) x 16.5 (H) mm
- Weight: 147g Approx.
- 24-bit/192kHz XMOS High-Performance Streaming Controller supports ASIO and Asynchronous mode
- USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbit/s) compliant supporting 8/16/32/44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz sampling rates
- High-performance ESS-ES9023 24-bit/192kHz DAC chip
- Maxim MAX9724C Power IC , Low-RF Direct-Drive Stereo Headphone Amplifier with 1.8V compatible shutdown
- TI- LMV832 Dual 3.3 MHz EMI-Hardened Low-Power CMOS OP AMP
- Power Supply 1: DC 5V 500mA ~ 2000mA
- Power Supply 2: DC 3.7V 2600 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6Plus, i Phone5 (lightning cable), i Phone4S, i Phone4, i Phone3GS
- i Pod touch 5th Gen (lightning cable), i Pod touch 4th Gen, i Pod touch 3rd Gen,
- i Pod nano 7th Gen (lightning cable), i Pod nano 6th Gen, i Pod nano 5th Gen
- i Pod classic 160G(2009)
- i Pad mini, i Pad 2, i Pad 3rd Gen
- USB mini-B socket for USB A output from PCs and charging battery
- USB A socket for iDevice output via APPLE MFI-certified USB cable
- Headphone and Analog out-1 (front) (4-pin) 3.5mm connector for headphones and analog output
- Headphone and Analog out-2 (rear) (3-pin) combined 3.5mm connector for headphones
- Line input (4-pin): 3.5mm phone jack for analog input (switched)
- Mini-optical connector output
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz XMOS USB and ESS-ES9023 DAC chip
- Digital Inputs For iOS , PCs • Superb Sound!
- DD Converter (3.5mm TOSLINK optical output)
- Supports ASIO and Asynchronous mode
- Goes Anywhere , Stacks Easily
- Elegant Appearance
- Low Jitter
- Stacks easily
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Enjoy music anywhere
- Beautifully-finished aluminum and ABS plastic casing
- Doesn’t draw power from connected iDevice’s battery
- Headphone and output can connect to home stereo system
- Line input improves sound of portable analog audio sources
Front Controls and Indicators:
- Headphone and Analog out -1 (4-pin): 3.5mm connector for headphones and analog output
- Line input (4-pin): 3.5mm phone jack switched
- Volume: Rotary-type variable resistor with power on/off
- Charging Indicators: Three colors: RED , GREEN and ORANGE LED
RED indicates charging/GREEN indicates full charge/ORANGE indicates low charge
- GND TRRS Switch: Switchable to match different 4-pin headphone types (SONY or APPLE)
- USB A socket : For APPLE MFI Certification USB Cable via iDevice for music
- USB Mini-B socket: For USB Cable via PC for music and to charge battery
(Internal DC3.7V 2600mAh Li-ion Type Rechargeable Battery)
- Headphone and Analog out -2 (3-pin) : Combined 3.5mm phone jack and mini optical output jack
Top Panel LED Indicator:
- SB DAC (digital source - MAC or PC USB connection): sampling rates will indicate according to the computers sample rate settings (44.1/ 48/ 88.2/ 96/ 176.4/ 192kH)
- USB DAC (analog source – 3.5mm Line in jack connection): sampling rates will indicate at 48kHz
- iDevice digital connection: sampling rates will indicate (LED flashing) at 44.1kHz (not 48kHz) when connected with Apple MFi approved USB cable
- iDevice analog connection: sampling rates will indicate (LED on) at 44.1kHz
- Playback of computer based files using iTunes on either Mac or PC: sampling rates will indicate according to the computers
sample rate settings (44.1/ 48/ 88.2/ 96/ 176.4/ 192kH)
* Playback of computer based files using iTunes with Windows XP: sample rates cannot be set, so the X1 will indicate at 44.1kHz
- Input Selection: Switchable between USB A socket or USB Mini-B socket
(USB-A socket for iOS or USB miniB socket for PCs)
(Switch must be reset after each selection, simply switch the ADL X1 on and off)
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 30 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.