Furutech ADL Stratos dac/preamp/headphone amp/phono stage
A true swiss army knife of audio precision! XLR outputs, balanced headphone amp for headphones between 12-600 ohms, remote control, small size - perfect for desktop or big systems, DSD capable, and much much more - check the specs from the Furutech website:
- XMOS Integrated High Speed USB 2.0 PHY giving 480Mbps data-rates and USB Audio Class 2.
PCM 24~32bit/384kHz (Max.) sampling rates supported. (* Note-32bit will not be shown on computer)
USB 2.0 high-speed compliance with DSD (2.8M,5.6M and 11.2M data supported), with the ability to sample 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8 and 384 kHz sampling rates, indicated by LEDs on the front panel
- ESS ES9018K2M SABRE32 Reference Stereo DAC : Audiophile-grade (DSD /2.8M, 5.6M, 11.2M supports)
32bit 384kHz DAC Chip
- Analog-to-Digital Converter: The STRATOS sports a high-performance CS5340 ADC chip for high resolution recordings via analog inputs including phono, AM/FM radio, or other analog signals to PC or MAC hard drive
- Ultimate high-end grade linear volume control: 2-channel electronic volume allowing the volume to be preset for each input (Phono, Line, USB).
- Three Powerful Headphone Amplifiers: STRATOS has three powerful TI TPA6120A2 headphone amplifiers: a pair handle the left and right channels of the XLR (4-pin) balanced output (non-switched), and the third powers the 6.3mm Stereo phone jack output (switched). (TI TPA6120A2 driving from 12 to 600 ohms at >120dB dynamic range)
- ASIO (Windows); Plug’n Play (MAC)
- Line , ADC and DAC OPA : TI NE 5532 OP Amp, PHONO OPA : JRC NJM2068DD OP Amp
- S/PDIF Coaxial and Optical input: If the playback sample rate cannot be set at source, the Coaxial and Optical LED will indicate (Max. 24bit/192kHz sampling rates supported)
- Optical S/PDIF output (for USB, Optical and Coaxial) 24bit/192kHz Max.
- Convenient Clip signal Toggle switch for Recording Attenuation: Adjust the recording attenuation to avoid any distortion during recording: -6dB, 0dB or +6dB (Rec/dB signal light comes on when input level exceeds circuit Gain).
- Phono Preamplifier: The STRATOS features a phono equalizer for recording your precious LPs. Switch between Moving Magnet (MM) and Moving Coil (MC) or Line input
- Dual External power supply :
Power supply-1: 5V DC from USB bus powered USB chip only.
Power supply-2: External AC/DC Switching Adaptor output DC 15V / 800mA / 12W
Full warranty will apply with this unit as we are an authorized ADL Furutech dealer.
thank you! Ronald K. Buffington
Liquid HiFi 704-953-6034 www.liquidhifi.com
Authorized dealer for Audioquest, Aurender, Audioengine speakers, Audeze, Balanced Audio Technologies, Burson Audio, Cardas, Clearaudio, Dynaudio, Esoteric, Fosgate, Furutech, iFi, KEF loudspeakers, Jeff Rowland design, Marantz, Marten design, MIT cables, Nordost, Octave, Oppo digital, Parasound Halo, PS Audio, QRT, Reference Recordings, Rega, Running Springs Audio, Stillpoints, Thorens, Velodyne, Vienna Acoustics & many other fine audio products.