Arcam CD 73 Compact Disc player. Flawless condition. Less than 10 hours use.
• Wolfson WM8740 24bit 192kHz Stereo multi-bit sigma delta DAC for superb linearity and low distortion
• DC coupled output with servo control for deep and controlled bass response
• 4th order Bessel output filter delivers detailed and smooth treble
• Dual Layer PCB allows improved grounding and shorter signal paths
• Custom Installation friendly design with rear panel IR control input, 12v trigger input and discrete IR commands for standby, program, repeat, display etc.
• Two pairs of gold plated RCA (phono) audio outputs
• Audiophile grade decoupling capacitors (Nichicon Fine Gold)
• Low dissipation factor polypropylene capacitors in the output filters (WIMA)
• Toroidal power transformer with independently regulated analogue and digital power supplies
• Coaxial SPDIF and Toslink optical digital outputs
• CD Text support
• Compatible with most CD-R and CD-RW discs
• Rear panel switch control for 230v / 115v operation
• Remote control included
• Upgrade path available to CD82T or CD93T specification
The CD73 was Arcam's most affordable CD player with many tens of thousands in everyday use. Put simply, the CD73 is a wonderful sounding CD player with a performance broadly equal to players that might cost twice as much from other brands.