ASR AUDIO SYSTEME - EMITTER I MAIN-AMPLIFIER
2011 Model (Version Blue) with Gold Boards &
Optional Extra's (Trade-in; Mint condition)!
The legendary Emitters (in production since 1980), and Basis Exclusive phonostage have won multiple awards, internationally, as well as in the USA. ASR main-amplifiers (with input selector & volume control) and phonostage designs are amongst the very finest, providing reliable & trouble free operation for years to come.
Many optional features can allow the end user to have a customized Emitter made especially according to their needs. Emitters can also be used in bridged mode or in vertical bi-amping.
These products have remained in production since 1980. ASR’s design team has obsessed over the use of each individual part and upgrade to the same circuits for 30 years!
There are no third party consultants or vendors involved in the design or production phase, as the design is intimately known by the in-house design team for over 30 years!
No Chinese parts and no Chinese production; everything is hand-built in Germany!
The emotional sound of Tubes with the Power and Precision of Transistors!
Emitter I technical attributes:
- Two channel amplifier in the acrylic casing with input selector and volume control.
- 2 x 140 wpc into 8 ohms | 2 x 250 wpc into 4 ohms | 2 x 450 wpc into 2 ohms.
- (Optional) 606,440µF capacity bringing this unit to the same level as an Emitter I Exclusive without the battery PSU. (Older production models didn't have such large capacitance - which directly affects the dynamics and impact)!
- Class A/B technology with 12 Toshiba special Audio-MOSFETS with high impulse capacity.
- Mounting bars of the output Transistors made from massive brass for low resonance.
- Volume control with relay attenuator in 1dB-Steps with balance and input level adjustment.
- 25 mm LED-Display available in yellow or blue as operational indicator, adjustable in many ways.
- 5 high-level-inputs switched with relay, plus 1 direct input (without relay), plus 1 record output.
- Gold plated massive brass RCA-sockets with Teflon isolation. Massive silver wires for all signals.
- (Optional) pair of XLR connectors (with switchable input impedance) are also included in this unit.
- (Optional) Version Blue package with Black heat sinks and brass feet with Chrome (for the main unit only) are also included in this unit.
- (Optional) Sub-out (or pre-out) output is also included in this unit.
- Large 60 amperes binding post for cable-shoes and 4 mm banana-plugs.
- Protection-circuits against overload, Clipping, Short-circuit, Overheating and DC Offset.
- Circuit board with especially strong copper, parts of the two channels in mirror-symmetrical order.
- External power supply with 3 PM transformers and energy-management, separate rectification for each of the 8 voltages with 32 Schottky rectifiers.
- Especially stable power supply casing of high-quality, very stable steel sheet metal.
- Low loss Neozed high load fuse built in the power supply unit.
- Stable industrial power connector from Harting for the connection to the amplifier’s rear chassis.
- 2 meter long Double shielded umbilical cord from the amplifier is standard.
- Power cable ASR Magic cord (5/feet) with low loss 21A power connector at the power supply is also included.
- High-quality ASR designed remote control made from Corian for all functions (included).
You can also read some of the reviews at the following [link].
Output Power (8/4/2 ohms): 2 x 140 | 2 x 250 | 2 x 450
Frequency range: 1-100,000 Hz with +/-1dB, 20-20,000 Hz +/- 0.2 dB
S / N Ratio at line input: > 88 dB
Rise time: <1 µS
Distortion: Maximum 0.01%
Damping factor: > 600
Inputs / Outputs:-
-5 x high level inputs (RCA)
-1 x balanced input with switchable impedance (XLR)
-1 x direct input (RCA)
-1 x tape output (RCA)
-1 x Sub-out or pre-out (RCA)
Transformers: 2 x 500 VA
Power consumption: In Standby, 10 VA | Energy mode, 50 VA | Full power, 120 VA
Power Supply: Separate power supply with Magic cord (1.5M) included
Dimensions and weight (w x d x h):-
(Main unit): 16.5" x 16.5" x 7"; 40 lbs (NET)
(Power supply): 18 x 13 x 6 inches; 62 lbs (NET)
Shipping weight & method: Total gross weight = 153 lbs; shipment via UPS Freight ONLY!
An in-home demo can also be requested through an ASR dealer or from the importer directly.
To avoid damage to the original boxes, demo's will only ship in the aluminum flight cases shown below. An additional deposit for these cases is required.
CUSTOMER TRADE-IN TOWARDS ANOTHER BIGGER ASR MODEL. WE ARE ALSO PROVIDING A TWO YEAR WARRANTY!
120V NORTH AMERICAN VOLTAGE; ORIGINAL BOX, MANUAL, MAGIC POWER CORD, CORIAN REMOTE AND ACCESSORIES KIT ALSO PROVIDED.
IN AREAS WHERE WE HAVE DEALER AGREEMENTS IN PLACE, THE UNIT CAN ONLY BE SOLD THROUGH THE DEALER, AT THE SAME ASKING PRICE.
USE OF PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD WILL INCUR A FEE OF 3.5-4% ADDITIONAL, AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FROM OUTSIDE U.S.A.
The legendary Sound of ASR – the best main-amplifiers in the World!
T: (203) 877-7776