CD200 CD PLAYER (BLACK) in excellent condition
Stereophile Recommended Component
Atoll’s flagship CDP utilizing a Phillips VAM1202 mechanism with vibration absorbing build, 160 VA toroïdal Transformer for audio output stages, 15VA Transformer for digital section, Specific regulation for converter, Burr-Brown PCM1794 converter, 24bits/192 kHz, 8x over sampling, 129dB dynamic range, 129dB signal to noise ratio, differential current outputs, Current/Voltage converters designed with discrete bipolar A-class biased transistors and full discrete differential A-class biased output stage.
• Pure audio transport from Phillips VAM1202
• 160 VA toroidal transformer dedicated to output stages.
• 15 VA transformer dedicated to digital stages.
• 7 regulated supplies with one specific for the converter.
• BURR-BROWN PCM1794 converter
• 24bits/192 kHz, 8x oversampling
• 129 dB dynamic, 129 dB signal/noise
• Current/voltage converters with bipolar transistors.
• Output differential stages with discrete components polarized on A class.
• CD text
• Remote control
Power supply: 15.5+160 VA
Total of capacitors: 17 000 µF
Output stages : symmetrical stage discrete
Output level: 2.5 VRMS
Output Impedance: 250 k
Converter (D/A): 24 Bit /192 kHz
Digital Output : Coaxial
Signal/Noise: 105 dB
Distortion at 1kHz: (< 0.002 %)
Rising time: 5 µs
Dimensions: 17" x 11" x 4"
Weight : 18 Lbs
Unit is in excellent cosmetic & working condition. Being offered with original box, remote, interconnect cables and power cord - copy of the manual is also included.
You can build a really nice high end audio system with this component! Look at some of our other Atoll Electronique components on sale on our website and also on Audiogon...
UNIT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING, MANUAL & REMOTE
CREDIT CARDS AND/OR PAYPAL IS ACCEPTED FROM U.S. RESIDENTS "ONLY" AND 3.5-4% FEE WILL BE ADDED ACCORDINGLY
T: (203) 877-7776