For sale is legendary PH3 tube phono preamp by Audio Research.
Setup has seen very little action as my analog phase was short lived.
I installed new set of tubes when I bought it and they have probably less than 200 hours on them.
Unit is guaranteed to be 100% functional.
Cosmetically unit is in a pristine condition. Front and top are scratch free. Some scratches on the bottom of the unit. Rated 7/10 due to age.
I have original box & manual.
Shipping is free to the continental USA. No PayPal fees.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: ±.15dB of RIAA, 10Hz to 60kHz; 3dB points below 0.5Hz and above 400kHz.
- DISTORTION: Less than .005% at .50V RMS 1kHz output.
- GAIN: 54dB at 1kHz (MC & MM compatible).
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 47K ohms and 90pF Unbalanced. (Provisions for any value below 47K ohms or added input capacitance for matching certain magnetic cartridges.)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms Unbalanced. Recommended load 50K-100K ohms and 100pF. (10K ohms minimum and 2000pF maximum.)
- MAXIMUM INPUTS: 60mV RMS at 1kHz (240 mV RMS at 10kHz).
- RATED OUTPUTS: .50V RMS 10Hz to 60kHz, 100K ohm load (output capability is 30V RMS output at 1/2% THD at 1kHz).
- POWER SUPPLIES: Electronically-regulated low and high voltage supplies. Line regulation better than .01%.
- NOISE: 0.1uV equivalent input noise, IHF weighted, shorted input (80 dB below 1mV 1kHz input).
- TUBE COMPLEMENT: (3) 6922/E88cc dual triodes with JFET input. Solid state power supply.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100-135VAC 60Hz (200-270VAC 50/60Hz) 28 watts maximum. Line fuse 0.6A SLO BLO (0.3A SLO BLO 230V).
- DIMENSIONS: 19" (48 cm) W x 5.25" (13.4 cm) H (standard rack panel) x 10.25" (26 cm) D. Handles extend 1.50" (3.8 cm) forward of front panel. Rear chassis fittings extend .75" (2.2 cm).
- WEIGHT: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) Net; 19 lbs. (8.6 kg) Shipping.
If you are interested in this, you might be interested in my other related listings for:
- Pro-Ject Perspective Turntable + Dynavector 20A MC Cartridge + Extras
- Harmonic Technology Crystal Copper Phono Cable (RCA-RCA, 1m)
- VPI HW-16.6 Record Cleaning Machine + Extras
- Sennheiser HD600 Headphones
- Antique Sound Lab MG Head OTL Tube Headphone Amp
All my audio equipment was installed and used exclusively by me in the dedicated, smoke-free listening room. I took loving care of every piece and I can guarantee it's full functionality (as described in the listing). Nonetheless, this is USED equipment and I cannot guarantee it's long term longevity, that it will fit into your particular system or that it will be up to your liking. Please, do your homework, find the information, read the reviews, know what are you buying. I will try to answer any additional questions to the best of my abilities.