A beautifully built DAC with coaxial and USB inputs.
I have owned a few inexpensive DACs and this is the best of all of them. I had the highly-regarded Valab DAC for awhile when I got this one and there was no comparison. The Aune is much better built, sounded considerably better, and doesn't overheat and hum like the Valab.
This is the upgraded SE model with DALE resistors, Black WIMA capacitors and Nichicon audio capacitors. Besides being a great DAC it is an excellent headphone amp.
Comes with 110V power adapter and USB cable
- USB controller chip: Burr-Brown PCM2707
- Digital input receiver chip: DIR9001
- Main DAC chip Burr-Brown PCM1793 with:
- 24bit/192kHz Sampling Advanced Segment Audio Stereo DAC
- Dynamic Range: 113 dB and THD+N: 0.001%
- 8x Oversampling Digital Filter
- OPAMP chip: Burr-Brown OPA2134
- Headphone AMP: Burr-Brown OPA2604+TIP41C-2+TIP42C-2
- Digital Coaxial/USB input, RCAx2/6.35mm stereo analog output
Shipping is free and I will pay the Paypal fee