For sale is Burson Audio HA-160 Headphone Amplifier. Purchased new in March 2012. Here are the key features:
• Pure Class A design
• 24 stepped attenuator using < 0.1% metal film resistors
• 1 X gold plated RCA line level input
• 2 X headphone Output 1/4" jacks (Output "A" for 150 - 600 ohm headphones; Output "B" for 15 - 150 ohm headphones)
• Input impedance 36.5K Ohms
• Signal-to-noise ratio: 110 dB
• THD: <0.12% at 150mW, 0.06% at 100mW
• Output power: 250mW
• Output impedance: 5.6 Ohms
Pristine condition, 100% functional, used in home recording studio and for audiophile listening. Unit has been housed in a dust-controlled environment. Includes original packaging and owner's manual.
Non-transferable warranty. However, I am offering free return if unit is found to be defective.
Free shipping to USA address.
Additional information and reviews are available at: www.bursonaudio.com.