Rare cartridge, stylus & headshell imported from Japan! Item is new other than brief tests done for quality. Functions perfectly - sound is balanced and detailed with great clarity. Features OCC6N copper wiring. Headshell is magnesium.
Audio-Technica AT-150E/G MM phono cartridge is an AT-150E cartridge pre-installed to MS-11 magnesium headshell.
- power generation method: VM type
- Output voltage: 5mV / 1kHz 5cm / sec
- needle pressure: 0.75 ~ 1.75g (optimal 1.25g)
- playback frequency band: 10-22,000Hz
- Channel separation: 30dB / 1kHz
- Channel balance: 0.8dB / 1kHz
- Compliance: 10 × 10-6cm / dyne (AT publishes their dynamic compliance specifications relative to 100Hz . The actual compliance at 10Hz will be higher.)
- load resistance: 47kΩ
- internal impedance: 3.2kΩ
- needle tip: 0.2 × 0.7mil ellipse
- own weight 18.3g (inclusive shell)
Original case is included in excellent shape - a few minor scuffs on one side. Dust brush & Allen key included. I do not have the original manual, but it is available online if needed.
Local pickup is accepted with cash; other than that please use PayPal or credit card at checkout. Please bid/buy with confidence- I have over 600 positive feedbacks (100%) on another popular e-auction site!