DENON DL-S1 low output MC Phono Cartridge.
It has about 350 (very pampered) hours on it. It is in very good condition and SOUNDS FANTASTIC!
THE CANTILEVER IS SLIGHTLY OFF-CENTER (please see pictures where I've tried to capture it best possible). It hasn't caused me any problems sound wise at all, it performs flawlessly and sounds awesome.
Note that this is a very low output (this specific cartridge measured 0.15mv per channel - see specification sheet in the pictures).
I am asking 425 USD including shipping (USA, lower 48) and PayPal fees.
Denon DL-S1 Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving coil
- Output voltage: 0.15mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-70kHz
- Recommended load impedance: Over 100 ohms
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: < 1db
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 28dB
- Stylus tip: 0.07 x 0.07 mm square solid diamond
- Compliance: 14 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Recommended tracking force: (1.3g +/- 0.2g)
- Color: Black/Gold
- Weight: 7 g
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, check my other listings and thanks for looking!