This listing is for Jolida JD 100A CD player. This particular model has the Level 1 Mods done by Parts Connexion. See the specifics below. It also has two 1960’s era Amperex Bugle Boy 12AX7 tubes installed. In my opinion, these are the most musical tubes for this application. There is at leat $120+ in added value here alone.
It comes in the original box with owner’s manual, remote control, and power cord. I give it and 8 out of 10 for appearance just because it isn’t new but really, I don’t see any scratches on it. It has been well taken care of in a smoke-free home.
JD100A Level-1 mod [this was a $590 retro-fit]
· 2 x sheets of Soundcoat damping material on internal chassis to damp vibrations
· 4 x large Ear compliant Sorbothane isolation feet
· 1 x pair Vampire RCA jacks (OFC copper body, gold-plated)
· 2 x ft. DH Labs pure silver Teflon dielectric output wire
· 8 x Ultra-fast soft recovery Hexfred and Fred diodes for the power supply
· 5 x Nichikon KZ and FG audio-grade electrolytic capacitors around the coupling caps and power supply
· 12 x Takman Rex Carbon Film 1% audio-grade resistors in the signal path
· 8 x Multicap PPMFX metallized polypropylene capacitors in the signal path
· TRT Wonder Solder is used throughout