This is a really wonderful sounding CD player that I purchased used on Audiogon some years ago. It has a much more three dimensional sound than any of the other CD players I had on hand at the time, and I really enjoyed listening to music with it. Since I moved, I no longer have room for a CD player in my more modest system, and now listen to music ripped onto a hard drive with headphones at home and only listen to CDs in my car. This sale includes a 5 foot Digital Reference Power Cable from Signal cables, for which I paid $109, and a pair of 6 foot Analog Two Balanced cables from the same vendor, for which I paid $83.
resolution: 24bit 192KHz multilevel sigma-delta with synchronous upsampling
• Clock Jitter : Less than 14ps directly distributed to DAC
• 0dBFS signal output : 2.3V RMS
• Output Terminals : Gold plated Phono/RCA unbalanced and gold plated XLR
• Frequency response : Less than +/- 0.1 dB deviation 20Hz-20kHz
• Phase response : Less than 2 degrees deviation 20Hz-20kHz
• Signal-to-noise ratio : More than 105dB
• Crosstalk : Less than -100dB
• Distortion : Less than 0.002%
• Intermodulation : Less than 0.002% (19kHz + 20kHz)
• Remote Control : Philips RC-5 compatible IR system 36kHz modulation
• Dimensions / Weight : 3" x 17" x 11.5" (HxWxD) / 22lbs
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.