This is a one of a kind gold Coda Stage amp. The amp is in stunning condition and looks incredible. Coda is as good as it gets.
100 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms,
200 Watts per channel into 4 Ohms,
400 Watts per channel into 2 Ohms ,
Precision Bias Class A operation to 35 Watts,
sliding to Class AB at higher output levels
Coda is famous for making amps for legacy audio and Innersound.
Typical Class A sound.
Originally sold at $4000+
Precision Bias Class A/AB, pure Class A at typical listening levels
* Fully discrete FET differential input stage DC coupled to an ultra wideband bipolar output stage
* Very high linear damping with no overall feedback
* 1.4 kVA (2.8 kVA peak) toroidal power transformer
* Low impedance power supply filter capacitor array
* SMOBC (solder mask over bare copper) FR-4 glass epoxy printed circuit boards
* Channel status indicators
* 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
* Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
Paypal users will be responsible for Paypal fees. Buyer pays shipping as well.
Original Box, Manual.