Includes a 4gb flash drive with documentation and driver for Windows PC. Unit is perfect physically and functionally. Also includes an Apple remote which can be programmed to operate this DAC, (step 4 in the quick setup guide).
Light Harmonic LH Labs Geek Pulse Desktop DAC & Headphone Amplifier
Comes in original backer box. Includes : DAC , power supply, and (1) Light Speed 1G Cable,Apple remote.
Proving Size Doesn't Always Matter
Geek Pulse is the world's most powerful 32/384 kHz + DSD128 desktop DAC and 3000 mW headphone amplifier. When it comes to the Geek Pulse family, this is what others might call a base model. We prefer to think of it as where awesome starts.
Geek Pulse is Designed to be Different.
Instead of just barely getting the job done, it goes the extra mile to get the job done well. Very well. So well that there's no other DAC that can do what it does without having to pay three times the price.
· USB Audio Class 2.0 input with other 4 digital audio inputs all converted to 3L buffered I2S signal, then send to DAC IC
· Full balanced current output then transconductance amp then summing up output amplifier
· Two audiophile grade low jitter TCXO with super quiet power circuit and mu-metal shield
· DAC IC: ESS9018K2M
· Digital Inputs:
· One USB 2.0 Type B Female
· One set SPDIF via TOSLINK (JIS F05 Female)
· One set AES/EBU (AES/EBU input compatible SPDIF signal by Adapter)
· Two set SPDIF via RCA Coaxial
· Supported Native PCM format: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8K, 384 kHz in 16/24/32 bit
· Supported Native DSD format: 2.822, 3.072, 5.644, 6.144 Mega Hz / 1bit (via USB 2.0 Input) Support both DoP standard 1.1 and Native DSD (requires ASIO driver)
· Patent Pending: 3L buffer by Light Harmonic Dual loop re-clock for all digital audio inputs
· Digital Filter: Two mode selectable: Time Comprehension Mode (TCM) and Frequency Response Mode (FRM)
· Line Output Configuration: One pair Single- ended via gold plated Switchcraft RCA
· Single-ended output voltage and impedance: 2.1Vrms (47 Ohm)
· Headphone output configuration: Single-end via 1/4" TRS Headphone Jack
· HP Single- ended output voltage and impedance: 1.8V / 3V / 6.8V switchable (0.47Ohm flat in 20~20K Hz range)
· THD+N: Better than 0.005%
· SNR: Better than 110dB
· Frequency Response: 1-50K (-3dB) control by Bessel analog filter
· Power Input: 12V DC - 650mA ~ 950mA depend on system load and sampling rate