We develop high-performance products with reasonable price. Denafrips DAC-68 R2R Edition is a
digital-to-analog converter. What makes the DAC-68 R2R so special?
- Adopts 20bit R2R + 6BIT DSD (32 order analog FIR filter), constitute a unique composite discrete resistor structure DAC conversion circuit. It keep both R2R discrete structure advantages and good conversion DSD format audio source. Using 0.01% resistors for smaller temperature drift and better long-term stability.
- Adopted latest XMOS XU208 series Receiving module, the decoder can be connected directly to the computer. Support 24-bit/384 kHz digital audio stream decoding via USB connection. Fully support Mac, Linux, Windows operating system with own developed-driver, to achieve the highest quality of digital transmission and decoding capability.
- Adopted chip AK4118 for better stability, decoding capabilities, and wider adaptation .
- Automatic detected the input signal for suitable sampling rate for best performance.
- Advanced analog signal path using a DC servo circuit and proprietary analog filter.
- Most competitive price and sound with advanced technology on the market.
Power supply : 115/ 230V, 50/60Hz Power consumption (max) : Less than 30W Frequency range : 0-70K
(-3dB) Signal to noise ratio : 115dB (RCA), 114dB (XLR) Dynamic range : >119dB (RCA), >120dB (XLR) Format and sample frequency support: DSD Code：2.8224MHz ( DSD1X) All inputs are supported; 5.6448MHz (DSD2X) and 11.288MHz (DSD4X) only support
USB interface. PCM Code：24bit/44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 358.2 (USB), 384 (USB) kHz Machine size:215 *230 * 45 mm Machine weight : 3.5kg(Other than the actual transport weight packaging)