Thank you for looking at our ad!
To see other items that we have available for sale, used or new, please visit www.blackbirdaudio.com or call us at 619-449-2787
Up for sale is this beautiful Mytek The Manhattan DAC. It can act at a preamp and headphone amplifier as well. It's in really great condition. No scratches, pretty much looks new.
We have the original manual, remote and factory box of safe shipping. Features:
Working with worldclass industrial designers a unique form emerged. Beautiful
yet practical for heat dissipation and electrical dampening
The inner steel chassis covered in our custom milled aluminum enclosure
helps to reject external electrical interference and lowering noise.
Elevated & Isolated
The 18lbs (8kg) mass dampens vibrations while isolation spikes diminish
mechanical vibration providing a stable, artifact-free listening
Femto Clock Technology
Mytek's new Femto Clock that's incorporated into our CX797 Clocking
architecture pushes jitter and the noise floor below measurable levels.
Highest Resolution Support
Modern high resolution audio formats support for PCM 32 bit 384 khz DXD to Quad DSD256 11.2 mhz.
Discrete Analog & Digital Power Supplies
Two separate isolated power supplies for the analog and digital stages that
lower noise and crosstalk while increasing power and consistency.SPECIFICATIONS
- Conversion: 32bit PCM up to 384k, DXD, DSD-DS-DSD256 (11.2 MHz)
- Dynamic Range: 130dB (ESS Sabre chipset in 8 mono to 2 stereo config.)
Femtoclock Internal Clock Generator (lps jitter.) Wordclock In and Out,
or sync to incoming digital audio input with JET (tm) PLL. Time Domain
- Headphone Amp: High Current, High Slew Rate
ultra low distortion 1600mA Hi-Fi dual mono design, 0.25 Ohm impedance
with gain selector switch
- Computer Audio Inputs and Outputs:
Firewire 400/800 up to PCM 192k/DSD async, USB2.0 up to 384k/DSD256, USB
1.1 up to PCM 96k, driver-less. DSD DOP256 SDIF DSD input, optional
SACD optical input ***
- Digital Audio Inputs: SPDIF, AES/EBU,
Toslink all up to 192k single wire. DSD-DSD256 SDIF DSD input, optional
SACD optical input ***
- Internal Hardware Upsampling to DSD256: Any digital signal can be upsampled to DSD256 for superior DAC chipset performance*
- Internal PCM Hardware Upsampling: 16bit 44.1k etc. can
be optionally upsampled prior to conversion to 192k/24bit.
Analog Attenuator: Transparent, 1dB stepped programmable, separate for
main out and headphones. Or 32 bit digital attenuator or relay bypass of
the attenuator can be chosen by user
- Analog Inputs: 2 Unbalanced RCA, 1 Balanced XLR
- Linear Power Supplies, Separate: Oversized 50VA analog, 50VA digital,
- Firmware updates: online, user downloadable, periodic feature upgrades
- Ability of converting standard digital audio inputs into
computer FW/Thunderbolt input
- Apple aluminum remote (included) and universal remote capable
We’re factory authorized dealers for many items such as Harmonic Resolution Systems, Nitty Gritty, Oyaide and Sound Mechanics to name a few. All of which will increase your enjoyment of the components you already own. If you don’t have a local dealer, let us know and we’ll do what we can to get you the right item for your needs. Our pricing is fair and firm.
Buy with confidence from a dealer that welcomes your quality trade-ins and that will work to insure your satisfaction with your purchases. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal are equally welcome. Sales in California are subject to state sales tax