JaguarAudioDesign.com is an authorized retailer for all Mytek Digital products. Michal Jurewicz, the designer of the Brooklyn DAC+ used to design converters in the studios of the major record companies; these units were used to make records for some of the most famous artists in the world.
No doubt you've heard something about the Mytek Brooklyn, from all the awards it's won during the past few years for its performance. The Brooklyn DAC+ features the following improvements as compared to the original Brooklyn DAC:
- Sabre 9028 Pro chipset ( 9018 in older model)
- Higher grade, more transparent and less noisy analog attenuator circuit.
- Improved analog input performance
- Improved Phono Stage transparency
- Improved Headphone Amp sound (more detail, more definition)
- Dual mono analog path
Free worldwide shipping and a 45-day trial period.
Check out the new Jaguar video, with sound from the Brooklyn!
Note: Watch in Full-Screen, 1080HD mode, for the best viewing experience.
Visit the product page in the Jaguar Online Store, where you can checkout and we have units ready for immediate USPS Priority shipping.
Trial periods do not apply to discounted, demo/used products. Jaguar accepts Paypal and
credit/debit card payment through the Jaguar Online Store.
Check out the numerous Brooklyn reviews:
"Even without MQA the Mytek Brooklyn offers exceptional value due to its versatility, flexibility, ergonomic elegance, and overall high level of sonic performance. Once you throw MQA into the equation, I have to say, “Game over” for any DAC or DAC manufacturer that can’t keep up."
"Anyone who doesn’t understand how digital recording functions may have problems comprehending why MQA works, but even if you don’t get the tech, if you critically listen you will hear the audible superiority of an MQA-encoded file when compared with the PCM or DSD original."
"...the Brooklyn ranks with the best DACs I’ve used regardless of price or internal DAC technology."
"Even if the new, "small" Mytek, due to the improved functionality, has become more expensive than its predecessor, the Brooklyn's price-sound relationship makes it almost irresistible. And if you are more into excitement, dynamics, and incredibly low bass than that last drop of spatial width, you will not be able to bypass the Mytek—neither in its price category nor also quite a bit beyond that."
"In a single, small device you get not only digital conversion of every relevant audio format, but also phono equalization and amplification, component switching, and remote volume control. Add a compact amp, speakers, and a turntable, and you’ll have a system worthy of any upscale Williamsburg studio apartment."
"It’s also voiced for the pro market: “Sonically, the Brooklyn DAC is designed for the most accurate representation of the recording, so the mastering engineer can hear what’s recorded with confidence and make appropriate mastering decisions,” Jurewicz wrote to me in an e-mail."
"While I've sharpened my critical keyboard waxing over the sonic attributes of the Mytek Brooklyn—much-more-than-a—DAC, its performance dictates as critical a listen as any other DAC. That's to say that while some DACs
at this price point pale in comparison to more expensive offerings, Brooklyn is dangerous."
Brooklyn DAC specs:
- Stunning transparent detailed Mytek sound,
- Up to 384k, 32 bit and DSD256 conversion,
- 384k, 32 bit integer USB2 Class 2 interface (no drivers for Mac, Linux, or Linux based streamers, Native DSD ASIO Drivers for Windows),
- Certified MQA high resolution decoder for high resolution streaming,
- Choice of inputs: AES, SPDIF, Toslink, SPDIF, DSD SDIF, Analog Line In or Phono,
- High Performance M/C, M/M phono preamplifier (all analog signal path to output),
- High Performance Dual Mono, High Current (800mA) headphone preamplifier. Dual unbalanced jacks for two headphones or balanced operation with Mytek 2x1/4" to 4pin XLR adapter,
- Audio Interface function: in addition to USB playback, Brooklyn will accept digital inputs into computer via USB,
- Femtoclock Clock generator with jitter below 0.8ps,
- Wordclock input and output- stacking of units for multichannel and surround sound is possible,
- Optional 12 VDC power supply input,
- Sculpted aluminum front panel chassis,
- Choice of black or frosty silver,
Contact us now at JaguarAudioDesign.com with your questions.
- 2 year warranty Brooklyn just started shipping in December 2015 and is available on first come, first served basis.
* Toll Free: (844) GOAUDIO
* fork at jaguaraudiodesign.com
Jaguar is a registered Audiogon Dealer, since 2012!
AKIKO AUDIO, ALO AUDIO, AUDEZE, AUDIO MAGIC, AUDIOENGINE, BAKOON PRODUCTS, BURSON AUDIO, CALYX, EAR, FURUTECH, GYROTENSION, HIFIMAN, KEMP ELEKTRONIKS, KONCEPT DESIGN, LAMM INDUSTRIES, LEHMANN, MUSIC HALL, MYTEK DIGITAL, NANOTEC SYSTEMS, ORTOFON, PS AUDIO, RPG ROOM TREATMENTS, SPIN CLEAN, TOWNSHEND AUDIO, TRACK AUDIO, TRIANGLE ART, VANATOO, VIBEX, WYWIRES, ZU AUDIO.
Visit Jaguar on Facebook!