I bought this new about a year ago. It is in great shape with no marks and works perfectly.
Simaudio engineers excel at bringing music lovers products that outperform the competition at reasonable price points. And this is certainly true for the Moon 100D digital-to-analog converter. What makes the 100D so special? Well, it could be many things. The new Burr Brown 24bit/192k DAC chipsets, its highly accurate digital clock, or its asynchronous sample-rate converter and 8x oversampling digital filters. It could be huge copper circuit board traces or the advanced analog output stage. Maybe it’s the heavy-duty, vibration-damped chassis. This DAC operates at 24bit/1.411 MHz, much higher than any other DAC at this price. Features coaxial, TosLink, and USB inputs and outputs music, pure and simple.
The USB input on the MOON 100D is fully USB v1.1 compliant and accepts a USB audio signal up to 16-bits/48kHz. To use the 100D with high-rez recordings from your computer a simple USB to S/PDIF converter is required making the 100D capable of 24/192 resolution.Features:
- Power supply with 3 stages of DC voltage regulation
- Fully asynchronous sample rate converter
BurrBrown PCM1793 high-resolution 24-bit/192-kHz D/A and 8X oversampling digital filter
- Accurate digital clocking system for exceptionally low intrinsic jitter levels
- Advanced analog signal path using a DC servo circuit and proprietary analog filter
- Pure copper circuit board tracings with extremely low impedance characteristics
- Extremely rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Accurate matching of high quality components in a symmetrical circuit design
- Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance.
Continental US buyers only please *I will be out of town until Dec 7 and can ship then