Extremely Rare Cryogenically Treated Reference Headphone Cable for Audeze LCD-series (LCD-2, LCD-3, LCD-4, LCD-X and LCD-XC)
Experience your music with a much smoother and relaxed presentation and more detail, particularly in the upper midrange, blacker, quieter backgrounds and improved sound staging.
These are no longer being manufactured - truly the last of its kind. This special cable was designed by Lee Weiland of Locus Design Group. Lee is no longer with us and passed on much too soon. This is the cable Audeze shipped with their $4,000 LCD-4 flagship.
- Cryogenically treated multi-strand high-purity OCC (Mono Crystal) audiophile-grade copper
- 4 x 24 AWG conductors plus shield with low capacitance, low impedance and low inductance for high-resolution electrical signal transmission and extended high frequency range
- Flexible and tangle-resistant
- Non-microphonic jacket
- Length: 8 feet (2.4 m) with a 12-inch left-right split
- Weight: 140 g
- ¼ inch gold-plated TRS stereo plug for input signal
- Gold-plated latching four-pin mini-XLR connectors, L and R
Read more about Lee Weiland and these cables here.
- Dielectric strength: 600V AC
- Resistance: 25 milliohms per foot
- Capacitance: 10 picofarads per foot
- Inductance: 0.4 microhenrys per foot