1 Pair of Aerial Acoustics Model 6 floor standing speakers with the optional bases. black satin finish. A few dings and dents but overall good shape. The grills are missing a couple pegs but secure well without them. Less than 3 years old and still have a few months left on the transferable warranty
Prefer local pickup but will ship.
- Paypal add 3%
- LOW BALL OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED
- The Aerial Model 6 is a high performance 3-way column speaker similar to the Model 7B but with a single woofer and a smaller cabinet. Its sound is transparent, open, and accurate, with precise imaging and crisp bass. Dynamics and power handling are high.
- The Model 6's smaller size, slender width, and extensive bracing reduce coloration and improve imaging. Two 2" thick walls and an isolated wool-filled midrange chamber further reduce coloration. Precision tolerances and the same high quality components as used in larger Aerial products enhance performance and insure consistency. Lean, articulate bass in combination with the 3 forward-facing drivers and a front port allow placement near walls without excessive bass in situations where the preferred placement out a few feet from adjacent walls is not possible.
- The Model 6 continues the design philosophy of other Aerial speakers. The woofer was developed specifically for the Model 6. It employs a large vented magnet, a long-throw 40 mm diameter coil, and a cast magnesium frame. Bass is quick, dynamic, and clear. The critical midrange is handled by an unshielded version of the highly acclaimed Model CC3 midrange driver. Midrange is natural and well resolved. The tweeter is Aerial's exclusive, highly refined 10T tweeter. It provides delicate, open, extended highs without harshness. The bi-wirable network is built on a large glass epoxy circuit board using high quality components and wiring throughout.
- All cabinets are mirror-imaged matched pairs using the finest veneers finished to a very high standard. In addition the veneers are book-matched for symmetry on each side. The finish quality is exceptionally high. The optional stands allow tilt-back and are highly recommended for critical listening. They improve clarity especially on wood floors while increasing lateral stability.
Model 6 with cherry finish
Frequency Response38 Hz to 22 kHz ± 2 dB, -6 dB at 34HzSensitivity85 dB for 2.83 volts at 1.0 meterImpedance6 Ohms, 4 Ohms minimum, low reactancePower Requirements50 to 200 Watts (8 Ohm Rating) recommendedDrivers1 x 7.1" diameter , 1 x 5.0" diameter, 1 x 1" diameterConnections4 Gold-plated bi-wire binding postsOptional AccessoriesAdjustable angle stands with spikesDimensions (hwd)39.0 x 7.25 x 12.0 inches, 990 x 184 x 305mmWeight Each60lbs / 27kg, 85lb / 39kg packedFinishesSmooth Black, Rose Walnut, Cherry, Maple, Santos Rosewood
Prices range from $3,500 to $4,000, depending on finish.
Optional speaker stands $300.