This pair is in the dark 'gunmetal matte' finish, and in very fine condition!
The BMC Purevox is a remarkable design, offering a full voice and holographic imaging tied to a truly inert cabinet - and in a fairly small package to boot, standing only 39" tall.
The fact that each speaker, bearing custom drivers weighs 60 lbs says a lot at that scale.
These were our demo pair and we have to make way for new things, so... Here they are! We are a brick-and-mortar hifi shop in the center of San Francisco, and have had the pleasure of serving the public for 20 years come this year! We stand proudly behind our experience and ability to find the best possible product for each customer. Check out our other listings at www.audiovisionsf.com, or call us at 415 614 1118 any day except Tuesday! Our email is [email protected]
if you would like to reach us there as well! We are more than happy to provide additional photos of the actual speakers to serious inquirers!
For more images and information feel free to peruse the manufacturers site:
and here are some specs:
- 2-Way-Bipolar Loudspeaker
- Woofer: 2 x 175mm (6.9") Kevlar-Fiberglass-Cone
- Tweeter: 2 x Air-Motion-Transformer with strong Neodymium magnets
- Unibody aluminum extrusion body
- Damping layer for absolute cabinet silence
- Crossover in separate chamber
- Vacuum glued air inductors
- Non-inductive Polypropylene Capacitors
- 1% tolerance metal-film resistors
- Sensitivity: 89dB/1W/1m
- Crossover frequency: 2400 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- Dimensions: H = 100cm (39.4"), W = 20cm (7.8"), D = 33cm (13")
this price, we do include shipping to make things easy