The Bose 901 Series VI Direct/Reflecting Speaker System (Walnut) provides legendary stereo performance in a compact and stylish package. Continuing the legacy set by the original 901 speakers, these modern speakers uses Direct/Reflecting technology to deliver the warm, clarity and spaciousness of a live performance from your home stereo components. This technology produces Stereo Everywhere performance with balanced sound everywhere in the room, rather than in a single sweet spot.
The Acoustic Matrix enclosures house 9 full-range drivers with helically-wound aluminum voice coils to provide exceptional power handling capability and dramatically reduce chamber noise to deliver well-defined bass. A separately-available active equalizer specifically engineered for the 901 speakers balances the output of all audio frequencies to deliver natural tonal balance and clarity.
Bose 901 Series Features
- Direct/Reflecting Technology: The 901 speakers use Direct/Reflecting technology, which reflects sound off of walls and flat surfaces rather than directing all of the sound at you. This produces a balance of direct and reflected sound with a warm, natural feel for a lifelike audio experience
- Stereo Everywhere Performance: Thanks to the Direct/Reflecting technology, your audio sounds great from anywhere in the room, rather than in a single sweet spot
- Acoustic Matrix Enclosure: The Acoustic Matrix enclosure design significantly reduces speaker chamber noise to deliver clear and well-defined bass
- 9 Full-Range Drivers: Each cabinet houses 9 full-range drivers to deliver exceptional power handling capability. The drivers have helically-wound aluminum voice coils for enhanced durability and excellent efficiency
- Active Equalizer: The specially-engineered active equalizer (sold separately) balances the output of all audio frequencies to deliver natural tonal balance and clarity
- Direct/Reflecting Technology
- Stereo Everywhere Performance
- Acoustic Matrix Enclosure
- 9 Full-Range Drivers
- Active Equalizer
Bose 901 Series Specifications
Speakers - Transducer complement Nine (9) 4 1/2" (11.4 cm) full-range Helical Voice Coil drivers in each cabinet Speakers - Energy dispersion 89% by reflection
11% by direct radiation Speakers - Enclosure 14-element Acoustic Matrix enclosure with three reactive air columns Speakers - Nominal impedance 8 ohms Speakers - Amplifier compatibility Compatible with amplifiers/receivers rated from 10 - 450 watts RMS.
Rated 250 watts IEC Speakers - Recommended fusing Series connected 3A quick-acting fuse
Buss AGC-3, Littelfuse 312-003, or equivalent Speakers - Cabinet Oil-rubbed hardwood veneer with walnut finish Dimensions (WxHxD) Speaker: 21 x 12 5/8 x 13" (53.3 x 32.0 x 33.0cm) Weight Speaker: 35 lbs (16kg) per enclosure Q&A ACCESSORIES TOP
Very nice condition, gently used. I purchased these from an elderly gentleman some years ago. I can have custom shipping boxes for everything including stands. It would be approximately $100 for 165lb rated full flap boxes. Shipping will be quoted actual
Local pick up is available
- Cream Tulip Stands: The PS-6 Speaker Pedestal is designed specifically for your 901 Speakers to provide them total support and improve your sound quality
- Support Your 910 Speaker
- Support Your 910 Speakers
- Speaker Floor Stand/Pedestal