- Two-way vented box system
- Finish: Black Ash
- Nautilus Tapering Tube Flowport
- Free-mounted Nautilus tweeter above bass/midrange
- Magnetically shielded
- Drivers: 6.5 inch woven Kevlar bass/midrange and a 1 inch alloy dome high-frequency tweeter.
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz-53 kHz
- Power Handling: 120 Watts into 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 91 dB spl (2.83 V, 1 m)
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Harmonic Distortion, second and third harmonics (90 dB, 1 m): - <1% 120 Hz - 20 kHz - <0.5% 150 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 4 kHz
- Can be bi-amped (bi-wired)
- Dimensions: 12.1"H x 17.7"W x 11.4"D
- Weight: 28 lb
Not included: Original manufacturer box, manual, B&W HF/LF terminal links (you can use speaker wire).
I prefer a local sale and pick up (San Francisco Bay Area), but I can ship to US locations. If shipped, buyer pays shipping, packaging and insurance costs.
Removed from service May 2017. Drivers and crossover electronics in perfect working order. No dents or impressions on tweeter dome. Tweeter cover in perfect condition. Grill cloth taut, no frays. Mid/bass driver surround in perfect condition. Excellent sonic/audio performance. Excellent for TV and Movie voices.
If paying by PayPal, buyer pays 3% PayPal fee. Buyer pays for actual packaging/shipping materials (box/crate, foam, etc); guesstimate $40 for packaging/shipping materials. Buyer pays actual shipping costs.