DYNAUDIO FOCUS 340 FLOORSTANDING LOUDSPEAKER
BLACK ASH - pair
FACTORY SEALED - NEW IN BOX - GRILLS INCLUDED
FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING USA 48
Dedicated Audio of North Scottsdale purchased up all of the remaining stock of the Dynaudio Focus series from Denmark. These are the last few pairs. Don't delay.
Dedicated Audio is an Authorized Full Line Dynaudio Dealer
Visit our website of over 1400 Audiophile products
www.dedicatedaudio.com toll free 855-991-8181
Thanks to the dedicated midrange drive unit, the midrange exhibits improved resolution and accuracy, while the soft dome tweeter and the midrange and bass drivers each can realize the optimum performance possible within their characteristic frequency ranges.
GLOSS BLACK - NEW - full warranty - grills included
The woofer and mid/range diaphragms are comprised of the MSP material developed by Dynaudio, and achieve a perfect sonic integration via the finely-tuned and phase-consistent high-grade crossover. The dual 18 cm woofers have been developed especially for the Focus 340 and feature extra-large cone surfaces, the new black Kapton® voice coil formers and rigid diecast aluminum baskets, all housed in an ultra-rigid cabinet construction.
The result is an impressive floor-standing loudspeaker with an incredibly dynamic, fast, accurate and open sonic performance, mated to a deep, powerful yet extremely precise bass response.
- Coated 28 mm soft dome tweeter with Precision Coating for natural, clean and clear highs
- Dedicated 15 cm MSP midrange driver with 38 mm aluminum voice coil for improved resolution and accuracy
- Two 18 cm MSP mid/woofers each with 75 mm aluminum voice coil for deep, precise bass down to 32 Hz
- New slim-line die-cast aluminum baskets for increased rigidity and lower resonance
- Aluminum wire voice coil on new black Kapton® coil former for increased power handling
- Phase-optimised crossover design for perfect phase coherence
- Highest quality crossover components for absolute sound neutrality
- Sensitivity 87 dB
- IEC Power handling > 250 W
- Impedance 4 Ω
- Frequency Response 32 Hz – 25 kHz (± 3 dB)
- Weight 23.2 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 221 x 1092 x 325 mm 8.7 x 43.0 x 12.8"