MAPLE - NEW IN BOX - FULL WARRANTY
FREE SHIPPING USA 48
The Focus 380 is a most impressive loudspeaker representing the flagship of the Focus range. Two extra-large 20 cm woofers featuring ultra-rigid die-cast aluminum baskets operate in tandem in a large cabinet volume to guarantee the utmost deep bass extension and low frequency performance.
Available in Maple - Last Pair
Especially in larger rooms, a precise balance between high, mid and low frequency ranges is imperative – and the Focus 380 is ideally suited for this task. The mid/woofer and woofer cones utilize the proprietary MSP material in order to achieve a seamless sonic integration, while Dynaudio’s finest soft dome tweeter design is employed to reproduce the high frequencies: The Esotar².
The overall musical performance is stunning: The Focus 380 is rich in detail, high in resolution but smooth in the high frequencies; open and precise in the midrange, and powerful and absolutely rock-solid in the bass and low bass registers: a loudspeaker for every room and any style of music.
- Coated 28 mm Esotar² soft dome tweeter with Precision Coating for natural, clean and clear highs Dedicated 15 cm MSP midrange driver with 38 mm aluminum voice coil for improved resolution and accuracy
- Two 20 cm MSP mid/woofers each with 75 mm aluminum voice coil for deep, precise bass down to 30 Hz Die-cast Aluminum baskets for increased rigidity and lower resonance • Aluminum wire voice coil on new black Kapton® coil former for increased power handling
- Phase-optimised crossover design for perfect phase coherence
- Highest quality crossover components for absolute sound neutrality
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- IEC Power handling > 300 W
- Impedance 4 Ω
- Frequency Response 30 Hz – 25 kHz (± 3 dB)
- Weight 34.0 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 246 x 1222 x 385 mm 9.7 x 48.1 x 15.2"
DEDICATED AUDIO IS AN AUTHORIZED DYNAUDIO DEALER
1400+ AUDIOPHILE PRODUCTS
www.dedicatedaudio.com Toll Free 855-991-8181