PRICE DROP TO $1000.
Selling an exceptional pair of Emerald Physics
loudspeakers. These speakers have had some very favorable reviews. They image like no other and the Behringer DSP is custom programmed to allow for full-range operation or with either mono or stereo subwoofers. I highly recommend combining these speakers with a pair of powered subwoofers. I had great luck with a DIY build using an 8" woofer in a compact enclosure. The bass integration with these speakers was excellent. (Powered subwoofers not included in sale.) Sale does include the Behringer DCX2496 and the cables to connect everything.
The panels, stands, and drivers are all in excellent physical condition. The Eminence 12" driver and Selenium compression mid-tweeter marry very well and the equalization settings from the DSP really bring everything together. Optional Mahogany finish is excellent with no scratches.
I have the original box for the DSP accessories and stands, but I don't have the boxes for the speakers themselves.
AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL SALE ONLY NEAR BOSTON, MA.
Specifications (Seller Note: The manufacturer specifies 32Hz bass response with the DSP. The DSP is pre-programmed with a very sharp 48 db/octave cutoff at approx 100 Hz. You will need a subwoofer to get bass below 100 Hz. I would not recommend these speakers without at least one subwoofer.)
- System Type: Passive 2-way Dynamic Dipole -DSP equalized
- Frequency Range: 32Hz–22kHz -3dB (In room with equalization)
- Frequency Linearity: +/- 0.50 dB from 100Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal
- Max Power input: 150W RMS, 300W program
- Sensitivity: 95dB 1.83V @ 1M @ 1kHz
- Drivers: High Freq: 1 inch exit compression driver
- Low Freq: 12 inch paper cone coaxial
- Crossover: 3rd order acoustic Butterworth filter at 900Hz
- Frequency Contour: Digital equalization -Behringer DCX2496
- Standard Finishes: Black Oak
- Optional Finishes: Mahogany, Cherry and Maple Veneers
- Dimensions: 41”H x 16W x 8”D Weight: Net: 44 lbs each
- Shipping: 120 lbs (Pair in single shipping carton)
- MSRP: $2995 in Black Oak, $3495 in the other optional finishes
Read a review here: http://www.highfidelityreview.com/emerald-physics-cs3.html