These impeccable speakers are being sold as an open box "dealer demo" in mint condition. Currently setup in a showroom. Rarely used, never sold. Original packaging included.
A three-way bass reflex design, Model 203/2 shares the technology that makes the floorstanders great, but in a more compact package: the same new generation KEF engineering, the same high quality components and the same bulletproof build quality.
- Design: 3 way reflex
- Drive Units: LF: 2 x 165 mm (6 1/2″)
- Drive Units: MF: 1 x 165 mm (6 1/2″)
- Drive Units: HF: 1 x 25 mm (1″)
- Drive Units: SHF: 1 x 19 mm (3/4″)
- Frequency response at 15° horizontally off axis ±3 dB: 55 Hz – 60 kHz
- Bass Extension -6 dB: 40 Hz
- Crossover frequencies: 300Hz, 2.3 kHz
- Amplifier requirements: 50 – 200 W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 89 dB
- Maximum output: 113 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms (3.2 Ohms min)
- Magnetic shielding: Yes
- Weight: 26.5kg (58.3 lbs)
- Dimensions: 1068 x 248 x 405 mm
- (H X W X D): 40.2 x 9.8 x 15.9 in.
* One speaker has a mark on the top that is shown in the pictures and is why this would be rated 8/10. This Does Not have any impact on the sound quality. They are still spectacular speakers.
*Contact Us for a Shipping Quote Please feel free to contact us with any questions or additional information.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
This item is sold As-Is and cannot be returned.