These impeccable speakers are being sold as an open box "dealer demo" in mint condition. Currently setup in a showroom. Rarely used, never sold. Original packaging included.
A three-way bass reflex design, Model 203/2 shares the technology that makes the floorstanders great, but in a more compact package: the same new generation KEF engineering, the same high quality components and the same bulletproof build quality.
- Design: 3 way reflex
- Drive Units: LF: 2 x 165 mm (6 1/2″)
- Drive Units: MF: 1 x 165 mm (6 1/2″)
- Drive Units: HF: 1 x 25 mm (1″)
- Drive Units: SHF: 1 x 19 mm (3/4″)
- Frequency response at 15° horizontally off axis ±3 dB: 55 Hz – 60 kHz
- Bass Extension -6 dB: 40 Hz
- Crossover frequencies: 300Hz, 2.3 kHz
- Amplifier requirements: 50 – 200 W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 89 dB
- Maximum output: 113 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms (3.2 Ohms min)
- Magnetic shielding: Yes
- Weight: 26.5kg (58.3 lbs)
- Dimensions: 1068 x 248 x 405 mm
- (H X W X D): 40.2 x 9.8 x 15.9 in.
* One Speaker does have a slight mark on the Top Left Side (Mark present in pictures). This be NO MEANS hinders audio performance. It is also not visible unless you are directly on top of the location.
*Contact Us for a Shipping Quote Please feel free to contact us with any questions or additional information.