MONITOR AUDIO Gold 300 Floorstanding Speakers (Walnut): Excellent Condition; 1 Yr. Warranty; 40% Off
MONITOR-82318 - Dark Walnut Real Wood Veneer
MSRP: $6799.95 USD per pair.
pcX Price: $4099.95 USD per pair. 40% Off Retail
Standing at over a metre tall the Gold 300 is a majestic three-way floor-standing loudspeaker comprising twin 6.5" bass drivers, a single 4" mid-range driver and a high frequency ribbon transducer. With such an impressive complement of drivers, the Gold 300 has the power delivery and scale required to fill the largest rooms with jaw-dropping dynamics as well as the finest musical detail. Extending from below 30Hz to over 60kHz, its frequency range is among the widest available from any speaker, regardless of price.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz.
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass.
- New C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver.
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling.
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables.
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling.
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration.
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.
"Priced considerably less than a king's ransom, this classy floorstander commands attention to the music, sounding open-mouthed and extended over an unusually wide frequency range."
"It served up a masterpiece of phrasing, harmony and rhythm."
John Bamford, Hi-Fi News, Oct. 2015.
"... a strikingly handsome loudspeaker" with "stellar sonic capabilities."
"...the Monitor Audio Gold 300 represents a special breed of loudspeaker that successfully combines style with substance..."
Julie Mullins, The Absolute Sound, Aug. 2016.