If you know extraordinary sound, these speakers need no introduction. Performance and character. Aimed at a demanding audience, this sound diffuser will amaze even the most perceptive music lover thanks to its outstanding personality, capable of re-evoking the emotion of a musical performance.
A slightly more compact version of the Grand Piano designed for use in smaller interior spaces, this fully shielded, 2-way floor standing loudspeaker once again features the stylish lute-shaped cabinet. Employing a 7" midwoofer and 1" ring radiator tweeter results in very high power handling and dynamic capabilities.
- System Type: 2-way floor standing loudspeaker, front reflex port
- Cabinet: Lute-shaped design and construction with de-coupled side panels for resonance control
- Tweeter: 1 in. ring radiator, magnetically shielded, custom designed ultra dynamic linearity driver
- Mid-Woofer: 7 in. paper-coated cone, magnetically shielded custom designed compression free driver
- Crossover: Crossover point 3.6kHz initial first order, distributed multislope, optimized phase characteristics for correct space/time performance
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 20kHz, tuning port included
- Sensitivity: 88dB SPL (2.83V/1m)
- Nominal Impendance: 4 ohms
- Power Handling: 30-200W without clipping
- Finish: Combination of black leather and black piano lacquer
- Dimensions: 205 x 310 x 990 mm (WDH)
- Weight: 102.75 lbs per pair
- 46.5 Kg per pair - net
Pick up in Westchester County NY or buyer pays for pack and ship (+insurance).