This is a great price on a pair of Wharfedale’s reference speaker (now discontinued) and a lot of a speaker for the money. Speakers have low miles. Beautiful light maple piano finish in excellent condition. One owner.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions.
Opus 2 Series Design Features: Specifications Type: 3-way Tower Bass driver: 2 x 10" Kevlar Mid-Range: 3" Silk Dome Tweeter: 1" Silk Dome Nominal Impedance: 6 ohm Frequency Response: 33Hz - 43kHz (±3dB) Recommended Amplifier Power: 75 - 600w Sensitivity: 91dB Dimensions (HWD): 47.6" H x 12.4" W x 17.3" D Weight: 88 lbs. (each).
Ultimate driver design and material choices for incredible detail
- Seamless timing, tonal neutrality and exceptionally low distortion even at high volume levels
- Copper coated aluminum voice coils in the tweeter for lighter and faster transients
- Tweeter extends beyond 50 KHz for incredible openness even in the most complex passages
- 3 Dome midrange mimics the dispersion of the tweet for better blending and soundstage
- Dome midrange has 1/10th the distortion compared to a conventional cone mid range
- Only Alnico or Neodymium magnets used for intensely focused magnetic flux across the voice coil and ultimate control of the drive unit
- Bass drivers are a tri-laminated cone composed of layers of glass and carbon fiber for increased rigidity and minimize distortion
- Opus2 drivers are produced in matched pairs within less than 1dB tolerance across their bandwidth for outstanding performance and imaging
- Refined cabinet design aids in bass clarity and eliminates standing waves
- Australian Eucalyptus and Pine are blended with special synthetic fibers to create an enclosure of highly damped but very rigid material
- Each layer is hand cut and polished after natural air drying for the finest finishes.
May deliver in Atlanta metro.