FurutechReference III InterconnectFantastic Interconnect and in excellent condition without scratches! This is a customer trade-in and have other Furutech cables in stock. Features: • Double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC Conductors e...800.00
Sorry, this listing has ended.
You may like one of these similar items:
Furutech Reference III Interconnect RCA 1.2m [Expired]
Fantastic Interconnect and in excellent condition without scratches! This is a customer trade-in and have other Furutech cables in stock.
• Double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC Conductors eliminate radiated noise
• Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
• High performance beautifully engineered rhodium plated RCA [FP-106 (R)]
• Center filament pin [FP-106 (R)] a high-contact work of engineering art composed of nonmagnetic rhodium-plated phosphor bronze with Teflon dielectric
• RCA connector backbone composed of nonmagnetic rhodium-plated eutectic cast brass with beautifully-finished nonmagnetic brass outer locking shell.
• Shield 1 0.12 mm α (Alpha) conductor wire braid
• Shield 2 special EMI-absorbent Formula GC-303 Modules for superior noise isolation
• Insulated with air-foamed HDPE reducing capacitance and damping vibration
• Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
• GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.
α (Alpha) Conductor Is Composed Of Fine PCOCC Wire Strands
Treated With Furutech’s α (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process
Here’s What The Critics Say
“The Furutech cable sound is easily described as one that completely avoids those peculiar striations that result from highlighting, the providence of certain silver cables that emphasize edge definition for nearly surreal image lock. Such sharp edging then becomes synonymous with etching. It gives a short-lived appearance of exceptional detail - short-lived since such sound is not only unrealistic but fatiguing.
“The Furutech cables patently don't cause this. However, they are exceptionally detailed. I can't help but think that the hexagonal barrel innards [Formula GC-303 Modules] are at least somewhat responsible for this wealth of clearly intelligible inner detail. Rather than throwing detail at you, they throw out inter-note noise. While the end result might seem the same -- more detail -- the way it communicates is very different. Put plainly, the Furutechs never fatigue even at elevated levels yet they do remain ultra resolved.”
-- Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
Specifications: Construction and Materials
• 30-strand α (Alpha)–OCC Conductor・0.18mm, 1.14mm diameter
• Insulation: 30% air-foamed HDPE (Red/White) 2.60mm diameter
• Cable Lay: Two twisted cores with cotton yarn
• Cable Wrap: Non-woven fabric wrap ~5.8mm diameter
• Shield-1: 0.12mm braided α (Alpha) Conductor・Braid density: 80% UP x 6.3mm diameter • Sheath: Two layers flexible PVC (Dark Brown) 8.0mm diameter
• Shield-2: Special EMI- and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 module
• Jacket: Nylon yarn braid. ~10.5mm diameter
For more details or other needs, contact Mike at Audio Archon:
Audio Archon is an authorized dealer for:
High Resolution Technologies
Martin Logan - Reserve Series
Silicon Arts Design
Audio Archon Verified Dealer
|Last 12 months||0||0.0%|
Member since August 2002