"Double NEW" Level 4.2 "Reference PLUS" Analog RCA Interconnects:
Just a few weeks after announcing the 4.1 improvement, as described below, we have made further improvements which bring us up to Level 4.2.
The Level 4.1 version of interconnects brought about our new better sounding ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal wire which replaces the original Level 4's 100% silver wire. Adding a small amount of Gold eliminates the sonic signature of Silver, leaving only the music to be heard. The performance is greater, and we did so without a price increase.
Our "Double NEW" Level 4.2 interconnects incorporate the newly available and better sounding Keith Louis Eichmann Silver Harmony plugs, which outperform his original Silver Bullet plugs and cost less.
We have dropped the price by $70/pair, so for less money you get both the better sounding Silver Harmony plugs and the better sounding ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal wire.
Learn more about the new Silver Harmony (and optional PURE Harmony) plugs HERE.
We absolutely love the sound of the new ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold signal wire with the new Silver Harmony Plugs. Two levels of sonic improvement and a $70 price decrease. What could be better then that? We are confident you will enjoy them!
- Starts at only $230/pair for a 1/2m pair (which is $70 less then previous versions)
- All other lengths shown HERE
- "NEW" Keith Louis Eichmann Silver Harmony RCA Plugs
- "NEW" ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal conductors
- 30 day risk free trial as detailed HERE
- Made in USA (one pair at a time in Lake Elmo MN)
- Learn more HERE
Sound Improvements over Level 3.2 Reference Series:
- More resolving
- More open sounding
- Deeper soundstage
Sound Improvements over former (and more expensive) Level 4 version:
- Presents a slightly more relaxed sound that offers more body to the music
- Level 4 owners can upgrade to Level 4.2 for 1/2 price (Contact us)
- Just as resolving so nothing is given up
- The sonic signature of 100% silver wire is now removed
- The highs no longer sound a bit "hard", "forward", or "bright"
- Highs remain naturally "soft" and deep in the soundstage where they belong
A few Real Testimonials:
Replaced $2,000 Synergistic Research Holograms:
"Your 4.2 RCA interconnect cables have exceeded my expectations by a wide margin. I bought them to try in a second system, burned then in for 250 hours and sat down to listen. I realized immediately that I needed to try them in my main system which I did and they replaced a pair of $2K Synergistic Research Holograms."
"Up to hearing your new product I had decided to avoid silver wire for carrying analog signals because it is too bright. Your addition of gold alloy has created the resolving power of silver with the organic sound of copper. Well done!!"
Barry Howard, Canada
Thank you for your cables, please post my thoughts:
"I just want to share my experience with everyone about AntiCable level 4.2 Reference RCA interconnects because I am really appreciated about this particular product."
"Before I ordered the IC cables I really worried about the silver conductors maybe sound too thin and harsh, the gold alloy maybe just Internet hype. Today, I plugged them into my system without burn-in, that consists Meridian G08, McIntosh MA6900, and a pair of Tannoy Turnberry. Compare the Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval Interconnects ($605 for a 1m pair), the level 4.2 sounds much more open, effortless, and the treble is smooth right from the start."
"Music flows more naturally without any obvious faults and restrictions. They are tonally neutral, both male and female vocals are tonally correct. The most surprise to me is the bass performance (which was the most I worried about from silver cables) clean, fast, and deep with full body."
"I usually set +3 at 30Hz and +1 at 150Hz for most of my music on my MA6900’s tone control. With the level 4.2, I set them at 0 with same sound track. I don’t believe they are silver cables, not copper, and I am expecting more of those good qualities from these cables with more hours of use."
"Yes, there are probably better sounding cables out there, but you are preparing to pay 4 or 5 times over the $255 I paid for my level 4.2. The level 4.2 Reference RCA interconnects are truly bargain in today’s Hi-Fi world. They Internet hypes were true, they are that good!"
Griffin from Seattle, USA
Additional Interconnect Testimonials shown HERE.
- No thick plastic jacketing, which adds dielectric effect distortion and smears the audio signal
- Double shielded option is available for use with turntables or when extra RFI/EMI protection may be needed. Click on thumbnail photo just below the "ADD TO BAG" button for more details.
- Sounds less like a cable and more like real music than cables costing many times more (see testimonial below).
Priority Mail shipping is a Flat Rate no matter how much product order:
US = $8
Canada = $22
International = $29
- The Level 5.2 "PURE Reference" Analog RCA Interconnects (starting at $260/pr), continues to utilizes our excellent new ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal wire, but also adds the worlds best sounding PURE Harmony RCA plugs.
Typical interconnect cables usually have a signal wire surrounded with a thick plastic dielectric material, which is then surrounded by the ground conductor to shield it from EMI/RFI noise, and then more plastic dielectric material. This typical approach has the usual drawbacks of accumulating a lot of dielectric effect distortion, and an accumulation of shunting capacitance. The ANTICABLES Analog RCA Interconnects use a different approach. Since air is a near perfect dielectric, no extra insulation dielectric material (beyond the thin red coating) is used, and the wires are suspended in free air. Eliminating dielectric effect distortion is what allows these interconnects to sound like music, (not a cable).