Revelation Audio Labs is very proud to be the recipient of a highly prestigious award from a "top two" high end audio print magazine, the announcement to be published in an upcoming issue. Stay tuned for details.
PRICE REDUCED FOR AUDIOGON MEMBERS ONLY!
Handcrafted in Palm Coast, Florida, U.S.A.
2-meter length of Revelation Audio Labs CryoSilver Reference DB-25 to 8-pole TrueBalanced XLR interconnect cable set.
Designed specifically for and very successfully deployed for use with the DataSat RS20i digital audio processor.
Features a Mil-Spec Amphenol DB-25 connector to eight (8) discreet balanced XLR cables (each numbered, 1-8). Wired in accordance with the DataSat specification.
To understand our pricing structure and to recognize what a value this cable represents, we arrived at the list price by making it the equivalent of four 2-meter pairs of our TrueBalanced XLR interconnect cables (you may refer to the pricing formula on our web site).
So as not to belabor you here, as we encourage you to study our web site Technical Design page for a full thesis on our design technologies - but as a brief synopsis, this cable set features:
• We start with bare single crystal five-nines (5N) ultra-pure solid core CryoSilver™ conductors – deep cryogenically treated in our exclusive vacuum cryogenic process. Silver is the most electrically conductive of all the elements, and our silver is not your father’s silver. The raw, un-insulated wire used is made by a U.S. company that specializes in precision silver wiring technology primarily for advanced aerospace and medical imaging industries. Each conductor is individually polished by hand to a smooth
• Big Air™ dielectrics – the air envelope of each discreet conductor is greatly oversized in diameter relative to the conductor diameter within it
• N.O.S. (New Old Stock) U.S. manufactured transparent PTFE
Teflon isolator tubes – hermetically sealed to form the air dielectrics.
This system provides an air dielectric that is unaffected by ambient
• Progressive Hand Wrap™ discreet solid shields for each conductor pole, isolating each conductor/dielectric sub-assembly from all others within the cable array, to eliminate EM effects, cross talk, and eddy currents
• Triple-layer solid and helically-woven U.S. made military
specification stranded outer shieldings
• All shieldings drained to the source ends only (to carry absorbed internal and external EMI/RFI noise harmlessly away from the music)
• Highest quality Military Specification Amphenol DB-25 connector with heavy solid metal shielded shells
• High quality Neutrik HD male XLR connector with non-magnetic stainless steel shell, and non-standard silver contacts for metallurgical compatibility with our conductor material and to avoid dissimilar metals in the signal path
• Ceramic MicroSphere™ conduits - another proprietary design feature - absorbs and dissipates both internal and external air borne vibrations, resonances and microphonics. Ordinary high-end cables are a major path for mechanical vibration to enter sensitive audio equipment. In addition, the effects resonance has on the performance of audio cables themselves is well documented. Audio frequency vibrations induced into the cable may create a state of
microphony and transduce physical resonance into electrical resonance, polluting the audio stream. However the most harmful mechanical energy is actually generated internally by the electrical components comprising the audio equipment circuitry, consequently occurring precisely where the delicate music signal resides. These vibrations produce phasing errors that slur and garble the music, diminishing resolution and coloring harmonic equilibrium. To combat this phenomenon, the conduit of this cable is filled by a special process with proprietary Ceramic MicroSpheres™ (patent applied for, Revelation Audio Labs, Inc.), developed through and supported by a number of relevant NASA White Papers dealing with crystal lattices, expressly to defeat this menace to faithful music reproduction. This results in a cable that is virtually immune to the propagation of micro-vibration, and minimizes parasitic vibration of the equipment power supply and audio circuitry. This could be one of your most valuable weapons in your isolation arsenal.
• Conductive Carbon Infused Composite (CCIC)™ outer jacket -
this advanced technology material augments the EMI/RFI/EMF shielding of the cable. The negative affects that static electrical fields and charges have on audio cables is well documented. In addition to augmented shielding, crucially the Conductive Carbon jacket provides ESD (Electro Static Discharge) protection as it dissipates static fields and charges, also eliminating static electrical charges from accumulating in the first place, as their presence robs audio performance as it does with standard cable insulation. There are a number of products on the market, accessories if you will, that address static electrical fields on audio cables. Our unique design feature attacks the issue at the source through the proactive,
preventative approach. We have been performing tests and trials at length for some time, with phenomenal results, employing Conductive Carbon Infused Composite as the outer jacket material. This material enhances EMI and RFI protection, but what this material provides above and beyond the protection of traditional shielding materials and methodologies is it provides Static Protection, guarding against the phenomenon of ESD (Electro Static Discharge). The material absorbs and dissipates static electricity charge build-ups, which occur naturally on common non-conductive materials (i.e. cable insulation). It is typical for these charge levels to be in the thousands of volts. All areas of audio performance are enhanced by removing static electrical fields and charges from the surfaces of cables. This feature also improves performance by removing from your system surfaces that build and hold static electric fields. Why do other so-called "cost-no-object" cable makers not use such a jacket material? You tell me.
• Prior to shipment the cable is fully conditioned on our audiodharma Cable Cooker, and connector contacts are treated with Furutech NANO Fluid
• 2-meter length (other lengths available)
• Packed for protection in our beautiful custom handmade heavy
double-layer Blackberry Velour pouch with Velcro closures, company
logo embroidered in metallic purple. Connectors are protected
with ESD Caplugs.
We pay the cost of shipping worldwide.
We prefer PayPal, but will only accept a check or postal money order from U.S. buyer, or only a postal money order from a Canadian buyer. PayPal ONLY for the rest of the Planet Earth.
Revelation Audio Labs does not offer various models, with their respective price points, for a prospective application, the old game played by almost every high end audio cable manufacturer. This is because each of our cable types is simply the very best that it can possibly be, and comparable to the very finest cables available. Yet, our prices are very competitive, because our factory-direct sales eliminate inevitable distributor mark-up. Our cables would sell for 3x to 4x the amount they do if they were mass produced for global distribution.
We sell directly to the end user, to save you money.
Revelation Audio Labs is now in our EIGHTEENTH year of selling our cables on AudiogoN! View our HUNDREDS of great buyer feedbacks. What other cable maker selling on AudiogoN can make that claim? Our business on AudiogoN has always meant a great deal to us – especially for the many music lovers it has connected us with. We thank you for your support.
Our mission: "bringing fine music ever closer, which creates beauty in the world, bringing peace and healing as it enriches the quality of all our lives".