ITEM RELISTED AT $330 OFF FROM $990 ORIGINAL PRICE
In consignment from the original owner the following Mosaic 66 LPs three box sets, titled:
1. "THE COMPLETE COMMODORE JAZZ RECORDINGS VOLUMES I-II-III"
DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:
1. "VOLUME I" Mosaic MR 23-123, 23 LPs, released 1989 (Mosaic Records, Stamford, Connecticut, USA)
2. "VOLUME II" Mosaic MR 23-128, 23 LPs, released 1989 (Mosaic Records, Stamford, Connecticut, USA)
3. "VOLUME III" Mosaic MR 20-134, 20 LPs, released 1990 (Mosaic Records, Stamford, Connecticut, USA)
TOTAL of 66 LPs. Each box has two inner boxes, also comes with enclosed booklet.
CONDITION for all three boxes (volumes):
- boxes are between Exc. to NM (front Exc., back close to NM)
- the 66 LPs are MINT, UNPLAYED
SPECIAL REMARKS: this is one of the 2,500 total number of sets released. Out-of-print item (meaning that the set will never be re-released). The set is complete containing all original documentation (shown in the second photo).
Compiled by Vincent Pelote. Producer: MICHAEL CUSCUNA
The 66 LPs contain all jazz recordings ever made by Commodore label between 1938 and 1957. A must-have jazz item. A collector's item, highly recommended!
Price was calculated as follows: 66 LPs x $19/LP, total of $660
S&H for USA is $45 total ($15 per box) via media mail insured, the actual Airmail shipping cost for international buyer.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM THE NUMBER ONE VINYL SELLER FROM AUDIOGON! Thank you, Emil - Hartford, CT, USA