I am selling my amp due to the purchase of new one. I have just replaced the tubes . The amp is pretty much perfect condition rating will be do to age only. This amp has run a variety of speakers with no problems ( monitors / planar / electro statics) This amp will also come with a much nicer power cord then provided by the factory.
pera Audio have thought to design an integrated amplifier around a product they regarded as particularly good from the musical point of view, the GEC KT66 replica tubes manufactured in China by Guiguang of Guangxi, implementing around them a push-pull circuitry. The driver stage uses a pair of Sovtek 12AX7LPS and a pair of 60s NEC 12AU7 NOS. The power supply is delivered by a toroidal transformer while the output transformers are the same ones used for the most prestigious range of the brand (Signature).
The technical specifications declared by the manufacturer are the following:
- Nominal Output Power: 25 watt, RMS 1kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: < 1% (25watt, 1kHz)
- Frequency response: (-3dB @ 10 watt) 6Hz-60kHz
- Input sensitivity: 180mV
- Input Impedance: 100k ohms
- Output Impedance 4-8 ohms. Selectable.
- Signal to Noise ratio: 90dB
- Power consumption: 90watt
- Tubes: KT66 x 4, 12AU7 x 2, 12AX7 x 2
- Dimensions: 470 (L) x400 (W) x250(H)mm ( 18.50 x 15.75 x 8.84 in )
- Weight: 30kg
- Controls: Volume, Input select, Power On/Off