Selling the ‘ultimate’ high mass turntable - Acoustic Signature Ascona mk II with Acoustic Signature TA-9000 12 inch tonearm.
Recommended Retail Price:
Ascona Mk.II turntable with Invictus platter upgrade and Ascona brass-to-gold Silencer upgrade: $45.500
Acoustic Signature TA-9000 12 inch tonearm: $23.500
From The Absolute Sounds (Ascona mk 1) review:
'All in all, the Ascona is among the highest-resolution source components I’ve yet heard, consistently digging out more details (including those marvelous locational cues) than most other ’tables and ’arms. That extraordinary resolution combined with the Ascona’s admirably neutral balance make for one of the most transparent-tosources analog front ends on the market.
The fact that it is beautifully engineered, impeccably well made, and priced some $50,000 less than the superb ’tables it so impressively competes with only makes it that much more of a good deal (and that much more recommendable).'
The turntable alone weighs 80kg (176lbs).
The design features:
- the chassis is milled out from a 70mm thick block of aluminium
- 50mm solid turntable platter made of aluminum with 54 Silencer inserts
- European made Synchronous motor with State of the Art digital motor control
- 3 motor flywheel motor system
- lifetime maintenance free Tidorfolon bearing (covered with a 10 year product warranty) - Invictus platter upgrade - Ascona brass-to-gold Silencer upgrade
Equipped with SME arm base and TA-9000 12 inch tonearm.
Comes an original box, PSU, detachable IEC AC power cord, all manuals, original bill of sale and warranty card.
All enquires welcome and will be answered in full.
Shipping: EU: 200 EUR on a pallet
Flat rate worldwide shipping: $900 (shipping weight is 150kg / 330lbs !)
I'm a verified AudiogoN dealer. Please check out my outstanding AudiogoN feedback from the past 14 years and buy with confidence.