Up for sale is
a Mark Levinson No. 30.6 digital to analog converter (DAC) with the
PLS-330 Power Supply. The sound of this DAC is incredible. Matched with
the 31.5 transport I have not heard digital sound better.
7/10 - Good condition – Few surface scratches.
Plays perfect and sound amazing.
No original packaging or manual, but the item will be packed well for a safe
No. of Owners: 1 – Selling for my
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 20kHz +0dB,
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.001% @ 1
kHz, 0dB, A-weighted
- Dynamic range: 98dB (or better)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 105dB
- Channel separation: Better than 110 dB
- Digital-to-analog conversion: Two custom 24-bit
- Digital filter: 16x oversampling
- Analog filter: Bessel-tuned, linear phase to
- Output complement, Nº30.6: 2 pairs XLR-type
male connectors (analog), 1 pair RCA-type female connectors (analog), 2
XLR-type male connectors (digital), 1 EIAJ-type connector (digital), 2 RJ-45
communications ports, 1 RJ-45 PHASTLink® port
- Connector complement, PLS-330: 2 five-pin
female DC connectors, 1 two-pin female DC connector, 1 IEC mains connector
Packed and Shipped from UPS in USA only - included in price of item.