For decades Wilson's WATT/Puppy design has been putting smiles on audiophiles souls...and continues to do so. Then came the $200K XLF's, the monster that redefined what was possible with a loudspeaker. Imagine if you could experience all of this
in one package. One with a reasonable footprint and price-tag, yet, with sound so accurate, timing so near to perfection, and sound so stunning that it may be the last pair of speakers you ever purchase. That was the goal with Alexia. Using components directly sources from the XLF, the Alexa was born.
A true full range loudspeaker capable of reproducing the lifelike of sound from a rock concert to a full orchestra with nearly flawless dynamics, range and timing. When you need to be 'there', Alexa can take you. This is your opportunity to own a pair, finished in the popular and beautiful Desert Silver. Both the grills and trim are black.
This pair is on display in our private, by-appointment showroom. They are flawless and include every component, every piece of packing material that a new pair includes. As an authorized Wilson dealer, you will also receive a factory warranty and our support team is at your service. We also offer you the option of personal delivery, unpacking, room analysis, and set-up so you will be absolutely thrilled with them for years. Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Enclosure Type Woofer:(Rear Ported) Full X-Material
- Enclosure Type Midrange:(Rear Vented) Full X-Material/S-material baffle
- Enclosure Type Tweeter:(Sealed) Full X-Material
- Woofer (1): 8 inches (20.32 cm)
- Sub-Woofer (1): 10 inches (25.4 cm)
- Midrange: 7 inches (17.78 cm)
- Tweeter: 1 inch, Dome (2.54 cm)
- Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 1W @ 1m @ 1k
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms / minimum 2 ohms @ 80 Hz
- Minimum Amplifier Power: 20 Watts per channel
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 32 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Overall Dimensions: Height: 53 1/4 inches (135.29 cm) w/spikes
- Width: 15 1/4 inches (38.74 cm)
- Depth: 21 1/8 inches (53.70 cm)
- System Weight Per Cabinet: 256 lbs (116.12 kg)
SALON 1 Audio offers quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings. Everything we sell has an extended or manufacturer warranty included. We have a real hi-end audio showroom on Florida's East coast and we ship worldwide.
For expert advise give us a call at (407) 953-9596
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.