FURUTECH e-TP309 NCF AC Power Distributor; Brand NEW in BOX; Free Ground Shipping (Factory-Fitted)
MSRP: $3499.95 USD pcX Price: $1499.95 USD 57% Off + Free Shipping
Factory Upgraded w/GTX-D NCF (Rhodium) Duplex Outlets
- 1 GTX-D (Rhodium) NCF Duplex Receptacle
- 2 GTX-S (Rhodium) NCF Single Receptacle
- FI-09 (Rhodium) NCF IEC Inlet
Nano Crystal² Formula - Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Powder
Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula --- NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material– only found in Furutech products!
The e-TP309 NCF is a sophisticated, luxuriously made power distributor of almost unbelievable quality that eliminates many problems caused by poor connections, contact resistance, EMI, RFI, and lack of resonance control.
It’s All About the Receptacles
All enthusiasts are looking for the same qualities: Verisimilitude to the original event, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, an immersion in audio and video experience. To engage without effort requires meticulous preparation of the entire playback chain especially including the AC power.
Central to the e-TP309 NCF’s success at controlling resonances are the extreme high performance Furutech GTX-NCF Pure Transmission AC receptacles. The GTX-D NCF manifests a devotion to best performance in every element of AC and signal transfer. Of course everyone would love to make pure-copper receptacles, but its malleability – lack of stiffness – makes pure copper a poor choice. That’s why you’ll find phosphor bronze or brass in most receptacles. Furutech’s intense engineering scrutiny has resulted in an industry-first, a technique allowing us to use special Furutech rhodium-plated α (Alpha) pure copper conductors strengthened and sprung by our innovative nonmagnetic Stainless Steel Conductor Spring System that keeps a firm grip yet won’t damage male connector blades or their plated surfaces. But what really sets the GTX-D NCF receptacle apart is “NCF” – Furutech’s ultimate damping material - Nano Crystal² Formula eliminates static, “interconverts” thermal, mechanical and electrical energy and damps vibrations. The GTX-D NCF and GTX-S NCF can be summed up in a word; virtuoso! Features:
- Outlets: GTX-D NCF(R) x1 and GTX-S NCF(R) x 2
- Nonmagnetic rhodium-plated α (Alpha) pure copper fittings
- Body material: Nylon/fiberglass “NCF” with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon damping material.
- Cover material: Polycarbonate “NCF” with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon damping material
- IEC: FI-09 NCF(R) rhodium-plated α (Alpha) pure-copper fittings, Body material: Nylon/fiberglass “NCF” with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon damping material.
- Axial Locking System
- Formula GC-303
- Star-wired conductors of Furutech α (Alpha)-10, 5.5 sq. mm (10 AWG) insulated within resonance-absorbing tubing
- Highest-grade aluminum chassis
- Beautifully-crafted highest grade aluminum carbon fiber-finished top plate
- All conductors treated with Furutech’s α (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process
- Dimension: 297 (l) x 131(w) x 70 (h) mm ± 1mm (Including feet)
- Net Weight: 3.1kgs Approx.
- Rating: 15A 125V AC