FREE SHIPPING IN LOWER 48 STATES
FREE SET UP BY ANALOGUE ARTISAN
THIS IS A NEW TURNTABLE !!!
A 1 Series TT with Remote Control VTA/ SRA Arm Pod
Finally a company that THINKS out of the box.
The Worlds First Remote Control VTA / SRA
Just imagine sitting in your chair with a Remote Control so you can dial your sound from record to record or during play.
AMAZING I SAY AMAZING.
Remote control VTA / SRA armpod with just a push of a button from your chair, dial your VTA up or down .001thousands at a time, or holding the button down VTA can be dialed in for the perfect listening experience. Arm Pod also has a dial indicator so you will know where your at. The Magic is at.
Listening for that blend of highs and bass. With the Analogue Artisan remote control armpod, you can dial in from the sweet spot ( your listening chair ) and find the sweet spot in the vinyl. You will have so much fun finding the MAGIC in the vinyl. When you move VTA .001 you moved SRA in seconds of a degree in the groove.
* 2" Delrin Platter, 12 pounds. Platter is relieved on the outside for the lip of the record. Also relieved on the inside for record labels.
*Spindle 5" inch long for Stability and Long Life. 3/8 Diameter. Spindle is bolted into the platter so NO traveling noise will get to the record.
* Plinth; is 2" Delrin directly coupled to 2" Stainless Steel, 33 pounds, Brass adjustable feet.
* AC Synchronous Motor one of the best motors in the industry. Custom-machined alum motor housing. Directly coupled Delrin motor plate to reduce noise and vibration. The motor has a separate power switch box off housing.
This is so you do not touch the motor housing.
* Analogue Artisan
TOP OF THE LINE SPEED CONTROLLER
Quartz Crystal Controlled
Digitally Programmable Frequency
28-bit Resolution Frequency Control True Sine Wave 115VAC Output
Low Noise Linear Power Amplifier
Push Button Select For 33.33 or 45 RPM
UP and DOWN Buttons For Ultra Fine Speed Adjustment
115VAC or 220VAC Selectable Input
Fused Power Input
* Analogue Artisan Lock Down Record Clamp.
There is no other Lock down clamp like this on the market to date.
This is a special designed Lock Down, pushing the record flat to the Delrin Platter making the Vinyl one with the Platter.
The Gold Mongoose Tonearm
First in the audio World, Precision Remote Control VTA SRA
* The Gold Mongoose has proprietary amount of 24k gold plated giving the arm a magnificent sound! Each arm is sound tested for a true note pitch, this is the difference in the music. Pitch Perfect!
* It took Science and Geometry and out of the BOX THINKING to design the Mongoose Tonearm.
* Designed with Zero VTF when moving VTA
* Azimuth adjust at the rear of the arm wand. Specially designed tool for fine adjustment.
* 3 other Half Moon Heavy Weight sizes are Included. Designed for cartridge weights of 6 gm up to 16 gm.
* Ultra fine ,one touch tracking force adjustment.
* One Touch Cartridge Over Hang on the Fly Alignment. Go from Lofgren Baerwald to Stevenson on the FLY.
* Special proprietary bearings.
* The Gold Mongoose Tonearm is unmatched in stability. Has a 2" wide yoke from bearing to bearing.
* Wired with Analogue Artisan's exclusive proprietary 99.99% Purity Silver wire.
* You also get a special designed Indicator arm wand. This allows you to indicate from Arm pod to the top of the platter. Analogue Artisan is a Master Tool Maker. Making custom tooling
* The Total movement of the arm pod VTA is .650
So if the arm is parallel in the middle of POD you can move up .325 and Down .325.
One degree on 12 inch arm is .209 Thousands
* The Gold Mongoose Tonearm is uniquely designed like no other tonearm. The Gold Mongoose Tonearm has zero tracking force when moving the VTA. That is what gives Analogue Artisan the ability to design a Arm pod that moves VTA / SRA with Remote Control giving you, in real time on the fly movement.
* How you ask? Science and Geometry. There is another force that’s rarely talked about and that is the vector force. This is the rotation of the platter, the down force of the cartridge and the placement of the pivot point. When you have the pivot point above the platter your tonearm gets pushed up. Tracking force is lost in the groove. With the Mongooses Geometry there is no loss of tracking force.
* Neutral balance means no zeroing of the tonearm. Mongoose doesn’t have a "see-sawing" affect. The Mongoose Tonearm always tracks in the perfect place in the vinyl. Now you will hear the right spatial ques, the right placement , space , depth, and air between the instruments. A center that will blow you away.
* The Effective Mass of the Mongoose arm is designed for Med and Low Compliance cartridges.
* To check Frequency Response use the HiFi Test Record.
* Expressimo has the Tooling to get the Effective Length precise.
The tooling comes with the tonearm and arm pod.
Effective Length and the Over hang must be correct.
* The main Effective Length is 12.000" × 25.4 = / 304.8mm
Mongoose Effective Length
304.8mm = 12.000 inches
parameter Baerwald IEC 1964
pivot to spindle (mm) 291.4
effective length (mm) 304.8
overhang (mm) 13.4
offset angle ° 17.868
How to go from mm to inches = .03937 ×
How to go from inches to mm = 25.4 ×
* Stevenson - a variation on Löfgren geometry optimized for low distortion at the inner groove at the expense of increased distortion elsewhere. compared to Baerwald or Löfgren B you will get lower distortion for the last few mm of the record
* Baerwald (identical to Löfgren A) - minimizes and equalizes distortion at the three weighted tracking error peaks resulting in moderate distortion between the inner and outer grooves
* Löfgren B - minimizes distortion between the inner and outer grooves resulting in the lowest average RMS distortion at the expense of slightly higher distortion close to the inner and outer grooves