Fantastic condition trade-in vintage McIntosh XRT-22 Loudspeaker System. The system is comprised of two bass cabinets and two tweeter columns with CS-22 stands. Tweeter columns can also be wall-mounted if preferred.
The XRT-22 system was produced by McIntosh from 1986-1993.
Loudspeaker system is rated 7/10 for cosmetic wear consistent with age and use (see photos). The system is fully operational and has been serviced, tested, and the bass cabinet mids have been refoamed.
Original boxes and packing are not available. Local pickup only due to the size and dimensions of the units. Some original product literature is included, but not the original owner's manual.SPECIFICATIONS
- Response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Power rating: 250 watts continuous, (500 watt occasional peak)
- Output sensitivity: 87dB/watt/meter re: 8 ohms
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Woofers: two 12"
- Mid-range: one 8"
- Tweeters: twenty three 1" custom soft domes
- Crossover frequencies: 150Hz, 250Hz and 1500Hz
- Overload protection: main fuse
- Dimensions: Bass section: 40-3/4" high, 25-3/4" wide and 12-3/4" deep
- Dimensions: Tweeter column: 79-1/2" high, 10-1/2" wide and 1-5/8" deep
- Weight: Bass cabinet 95 lb.
- Weight: Tweeter column 61 lb.
- Stand weight: 37 lbs/pair
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard or Amanda if you have any questions about this product. We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: https://www.paragonsns.com/product-category/preowned-specials/