Purchased directly from miniDSP in May 2018. This unit is in near-mint condition. Includes UMIK-1 (additional $75 value), all original accessories and packaging.
This is by far the most impressive implementation of room correction I have ever experienced. Can calibrate automatically and is also fully adjustable via Dirac Live software.
Will ship to continental US only. Price is $550, including shipping and PP fees.
The Dirac Series of 24/96 high-resolution audio processors with Dirac Live® are designed to fit into an existing system with minimum disruption, yet with the flexibility to allow for new and more cost-effective system configurations. The DDRC-22D interfaces via digital signals — AES-EBU on balanced XLR; coax/SPDIF on RCA, and optical/TOSLINK. The digital input source can be selected via the front panel or remote control, and all digital outputs are simultaneously active. The DDRC-22D can be simply inserted into the digital signal path of an existing system, or the on-board volume control used to simplify system configuration.
- Between one or more digital sources and a DAC
- Between one or more digital sources and active loudspeakers with digital input
- Anywhere in the digital signal chain
- Processor: 32-bit floating-point Analog Devices SHARC DSP
- Input/ouput resolution: 24 bits
- Maximum input sample rate: 216 kHz
- Internal operating sample rate: 96 kHz
- Output sample rate: 96 kHz
--- Read the extensive review by Wayne Myers from HomeTheater Shack, July 2014: