Barely used Marantz Integrated Amp for sale. Don't let the WPC fool you. It is plenty loud. Generously rated at 9 out 10. Smoke-free home, no pets.
Comes with everything that came with.
- 90 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.05% THD
- 140 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz)
- current feedback amplification circuit for accurate, natural sound at all volume levels
- Marantz's Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module (HDAM-SA3) offers exquisite detail and dynamic range while reducing noise
- frequency response: 5-100,000 Hz (±3dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 106dB line, 86dB phono (MM), 75dB phono (MC)
- massive toroidal transformer wound with oxygen-free copper
- rigid chassis with double-bottom plate and aluminum die-cast feet to minimize vibration
- 6 RCA audio inputs (includes phono input for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges)
- phono section features constant current feedback gain stage for flawless musical reproduction from your vinyl recordings
- Power Amp Direct inputs for use with a separate preamp or A/V receiver with Front L/R preamp outputs
- stereo RCA preamp outputs
- 2 sets of stereo RCA recording outputs
- high-purity copper binding-post speaker connectors
- biamp/stereo switch lets you biamp your speakers using two PM-14S1's for even higher-fidelity sound
- full-size headphone output
- remote control
- detachable power cable
- 17-5/16"W x 4-7/8"H x 18-11/16"D
- weight: 40.8 lbs.